View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid/shrooms on the beach?

Dvyz12

Greenlighter
Recommend or don’t reccomend? I’m thinking about taking a tab or shroomsand my girlfriend taking one too.

I don’t like being around a lot of people, especially strangers while tripping balls. But there’s a beach where I’m going that is more private of a beach with less people than the main more popular beach.

I know I’ll have a good time, i just want some thoughts or recommendations what to do while tripping on the beach lol.

Hi,
The last time I tripped on shrooms I went to the beach. I had a marvellous time, can't recommend it enough.

The sand was hot and had dried into like a crust on top which my feet broke through, it was like walking on the softest carpet.

The waves sparkling as they folded over to break looked so beautiful, the sun shimmering on the water was a joy to see. swimming was fantastic.

I lay down in the shallows and shifted up as the tide came in. I noticed crabs and things scuttling around me as a jet plane flew overhead and loved the thought that crabs and the rocks and the sea, the sun shining - it was all something that had been going on for millions of years and just me and the jet were new and all this would still be happening here when me and the jet were long gone.

I noticed a fly sucking blood out of my arm and thought "I've got plenty of blood for all you guys" and let him carry on. I'd normally have slapped the fucker dead lol.

I also took mdma and smoked bongs as the beach was relatively empty. I'm sure I got odd looks from people but maybe that was just paranoia. When I got home my wife said OMG you've been taking STRONG drugs, so maybe I wasn't as subtle as I thought.

I made 2 SRS noob errors - not enough drinking water, I had that white gak around my lips like you get in deserts haha. Oh, and I didn't use suncream so I looked like a panda when I took my sunglasses off.

A small price to pay for an amazing day.

A secluded beach, yes. Two of my best trips were at the beach, but overnight, and a secluded place where rednecks high on meth go to race their neon lit up trucks 'round in circles. It was truly unique.

Ive always had excellent trips at the beach, but im comfoftable with the beach. My friend on the other hand had the worst trip ive evsr seen anyone have because hes not a beach person. Make sure you bring enough light coz if you lose something, its not getting found without a light. Finding anything like cigs etc while tripping can be a mission and very complicated.

So my 2 main recommendations are light and plenty of water. 3rd and 4th, well for me weed & ketamine/nitrous are essential and some lollies od fruit. Something sweet and texturous(is that a word?)

Im a little late to this post but....

I grew up in Northern California and it was great setting up a tent with friends at a remote beach, having a bonfire and eating plentiful mushrooms.

The beach has an amazing presence-energy to it.

I also had plenty of times popping a tab or two and wandering the coast.

One of the most interesting beach trips I had was on AMT.

I did 1p-lsd at the oregon coast. During the peak of the trip I saw an actual bald eagle do a low fly-by of the beach, about 15 feet away from me.
Bring a light backpack with a towel and bottle of water in it. The craziest thing was in the sand where the waves crash, I became intimately familiar with the millions of sand crabs under my feet and could actually SEE them for the first time in my life. That was a mind blower.

I know what you mean with the sand crabs-Ive had similar moments
Of seeing things that are always there but not noticing.

Some more cool beach memories
With AMT- One of my my most interesting hallucinations was the waves crashing looking like white horses that disintegrated when they hit the sand. Just a few months later there was a LOTR movie that had an almost identical visual-turns out also there are some classical paintings with this theme as well.

Also the same trip-
Was looking at mossy rocks and seeing the entire history of mankind told through the interactions of moss,water, and stone.

I always had wonderful time on the beach with shrooms or LSD. If the sea is on the west and you can finish your trip at the sunset it's even better. You can see the infinite number of sunset beams reflecting on the water. You can also get something similar on the east in the morning during the onset.

Last edited:
Sounds awesome. Usually I've been either walking around in town or by myself while tripping, the most I've been in nature while tripping was walking along a rail trail in the town I used to live in. It was amazing though, just something about being in nature while tripping is really incredible, just being around the birds and the trees is awesome. Being at the beach sounds truly incredible, I'm glad you got to have that opportunity =D If there was an ocean anywhere near where I live that wasn't crowded, I would definitely trip on the beach more frequently. The ocean is beautiful while sober, it must be incredible while tripping.

Listening to the roar of the sea while the waves bound in and out is something to experience while tripping. Really need to do this again I find.