• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Can YOU Keep Taking Without Developing Much Tolerance?

lemonman

Bluelighter
As tolerance sucks so much we need to find a drug that feels better as time goes on regardless of tolerance

Whats your experience

Or what drug lasts the longest?. So in other words what drug can you keep taking day in day out without developing a tolerance quickly.

Thanks.

Last edited:
maybe benzos because you don't get as whacked as your first uses.

I ended up anxious pretty much 100% of the time as I got more addicted. Kind of unexpected. Plus you think you aren’t whacked out but you still are.

I’ll put in methadone because the longer you’re on mmt, the less junkie you should be. In theory at least...

And I’ll contend crack didn’t lose much charm even as tolerance grew. It got easier to put the pipe down when blasting a $20 rock wasn’t doing it if anything.

Benzos lose all their affectiveness with tolerance though...

Some drugs (like weed) can be hard to enjoy if you have no tolerance. But i don't know if it gets 'better'. I don't know if any drug does.
Maybe DMT is one of the few drugs i've felt like i enjoy more each time I do it, but it is all very subjective.

Or what drug lasts the longest?. So in other words what drug can you keep taking day in day out without developing a tolerance quickly.

i heard somewhere kanna has a reverse-tolerance
or maybe it was salvia

also i thought u build tolerance to dxm if u take it regularly

I’ll get rid of my answer and switch to nitrous oxide. Never get bored of that...

Last edited:
I’ll get rid of my answer and switch to nitrous oxide. Never get bored of that...

Haven't done it for a very long time, but it definitely never got boring. And to develope a tolerance you'll have to increase the dosage from time time. With N2O you'd probably suffocate before you built up a tolerance.

Weed. I love weed. Keeps my pain tolerable without opiates and tends to keep me happy and outa trouble.

I'm getting really fucking sick of having to scavenge for tiny pieces and/or scrape the resin outta my bong to smoke :X