• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do YOU Prefer a Line or a Bump?

jetties

Greenlighter
I have read a lot I'm regards to "how much" meth to do. (Besides none obviously!) Some people will say a bump. And some say a line, whether an inch or so, give or take.

I'm curious to know what everyone heres opinion is.

In my (short) experience, I have done lines about this long --> ------------------- <-- and also bumps about like this --> ••• <--
When I have done the bumps it doesn't seem to do much.

Maybe it's just crappy weak shit.

Bc everywhere else I've read that a "bump" should be enough to get ya going, if ya know what I mean.

I know to start out especially with a new a batch, one should always start out small, bc you can always do more. But you can't un-do too much.

So, in your experience, which do you do, or prefer? A bump, or a line?

I always preferred lines when I was snorting. Did key bumps at work sometimes though.

First time I did meth I snorted it. Anything more than a bump would have sent me into hyperspeed. A bump got me high. Now that I'm more experienced and have smoked and done many lines, a bump would not even be felt unless it was fat.

I'd prolly just do lines.

I do lines when not smoking it. One's longer than in your post above, but find what suits you.

A line about 1 inch long or so should do the trick, if it's any good at all.

On a few occasions people have racked up giant, fat lines for me...the kind of lines you do if you're snorting shitty cocaine. The kind of lines that have your eyes watering from the searing, burning pain of insufflating jagged shards of crystalized methamphetamine, lol.

But lines like that get a bit overtweaked...I start fidgeting, sweating etc.

Lines and bumps? It's pretty meaningless really mate since it could be any amount in that line ;)

I recommend you buy some milligram scales from eg ebay, then weigh your dose. Then stick to <20mg per dose, the less the better really :)

I agree with ^

Don't become a junkie snorting 200mg+

stay away from smoking it unless you set yourself limits.

Hell setting limits doesn't help some people. I had a buddy who would smoke a half once a month, went pretty well for a while, in the end he ended up worse off than me.

Lines and bumps? It's pretty meaningless really mate since it could be any amount in that line ;)

I recommend you buy some milligram scales from eg ebay, then weigh your dose. Then stick to <20mg per dose, the less the better really :)

LOL, the crystal meth users you know must be a lot more gentil in their drug use than the ones I know. Methamphetamine (in the form of a street drug, not a prescribed medication) has nothing to do with functionality and everything to do with getting High As Fuck. IMO

But yeah, if you have to hoover up a line of any significance in order to get high, you know your gear is garbage compared to the real fire, where you feel a match-head sized bump after snorting it.

^ Facts. Did ALL of the dope I've ever done in Venice Beach, CA. I did meth only one other time somewhere else. That one time in San Bernardino, CA I did a bump and got high as balls. Was typing 65 WPM in my class maccording to the test and was just lit. My friends all talked about how they did lines and shit and I literally thought I'd die if I did a line. A few months later and I'd been up 3 days doing my last fat line before I slept that night finally. In Venice I had to do massive lines in order to get high.

Depends on your dope. Venice dope is trash.

For me it depends. If I'm looking to get high than I prefer the ritual of making and snorting a line.

If I'm using while trying to be productive/functional then I prefer to take small occasional bumps off a this little spoon that I have.

Smoking it will basically be a waste of product as it destroys most of the compound b4 it's absorbed by the lungs (same is true for H and coke chlorhydrates), you need to freebase it for that.
There's no way to tell remotely if you'll need a bump or a line. A good rule to follow is start small (a bump), wait an hour and see where it gets you, and work upwards from there...
I'd throw it away if you need a line more than an inch-long or so though, as it's a good indication that it's cut to shit with inactive adulterants.
As for myself I'm a partisan of "micro-dosing", i.e. doing just enough to reach the threshold of discernible effects. I've never liked being totally wasted and the feeling of losing control or losing my grip on reality. It's much safer this way, as well as economic. ^^

Your way off on the smoking. Freebase meth is a liquid at room temp

Smoking it will basically be a waste of product as it destroys most of the compound b4 it's absorbed by the lungs (same is true for H and coke chlorhydrates), you need to freebase it for that.
There's no way to tell remotely if you'll need a bump or a line. A good rule to follow is start small (a bump), wait an hour and see where it gets you, and work upwards from there...
I'd throw it away if you need a line more than an inch-long or so though, as it's a good indication that it's cut to shit with inactive adulterants.
As for myself I'm a partisan of "micro-dosing", i.e. doing just enough to reach the threshold of discernible effects. I've never liked being totally wasted and the feeling of losing control or losing my grip on reality. It's much safer this way, as well as economic. ^^

Not really, smoked meth has a high bioavailability. Well... technically you aren't smoking it since it would just burn as you said, but meth hcl can be vaporized quite easily using a glass pipe or even on foil (fuck using foil).

I prefer bumps or very small lines.