• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello there

ItWasMagical

Greenlighter
I'm Z, and I'm an opiate addict. I'm afraid, I'm in pain every day, and I just ordered a bunch of poppy seeds from which to extract small amounts of morphine because my dealer got arrested and I'm out of options. I have clinical depression, bi-polar disorder, and PTSD from both my childhood and from being in a sexually and emotionally abusive relationship a year ago, from which I'm unable to move on. I'm falling apart and I'm most likely going to be dead soon.

Nice day tho, eh?

Hey Z, welcome aboard! :)

Really sorry to hear about the addiction. Sounds like you're under a shitload of stress and health issues :( Have you check out our Recovery Support Forums? You'll probably find a load of people in similar situations, some pretty harrowing and depressing like your own.

I really hope you don't fall apart or die soon. I hope also that you can find the support and companionship you might need from folks around here to at least give you some comfort. Give those forums a try, talk about yourself and your experiences a bit. We can be a very warm and welcoming community if you let us :)

Take care Z,
CFC