• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ordering truffles online (shipping to US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dvyz12

Greenlighter
I’m thinking about ordering some “magic” truffles from [sourcing info redacted] and shipping it too the United States from over seas since it’s hard as hell to find shrooms when needed in my area. It says on they’re website it’s guaranteed to reach and not get caught through customs buttttt we all know how that goes sometimes lol.

I was just curious if anyone else has experience of ordering truffles online and preferably shipping them to the United States?

Thanks!

Edit: Just an fyi, it is discrete packaging comes in a white package envelope with just you’re name and address on it. No details of the person who shipped it and it doesn’t say magic truffles or anything anywhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody here can/will give you assurance on a package coming through - how would we know what will happen? Either way the senders assurance that it *will* come through is clearly false. It could be seized and it could reach you just fine - you know as much as we do at this point. Sorry to be blunt, but that's just the gist of it. Bluelight can't really be a vector for helping people source drugs.

As Tranced said, this sort of question isn't allowed here as we don't discuss legal issues or how to source drugs. I gotta close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.