• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question: Combining DCK with antibiotics or stimulants?

lauren_dream

Greenlighter
Hey,

This is really silly, but I'm on antibiotics right now and I can't find any information on whether or not to combine them with DCK. I also have a stimulant (vyvanse) in my system from earlier today. It's mostly worn off. Since it's basically a research chemical, there's obviously no information online about interactions. Although I do know DCK is sort of an antibiotic. Anyone have any speculation on whether it would be hazardous to combine any of these things with a small dose of DCK?

Much appreciated. I figured I might as well ask as you can't be too careful.

I mean, you can be too careful. But I figure asking is just careful enough.

Thanks!
LDream

It would be helpful to know the antibiotic. I am not at all sure about the pharmacology or kinetics of DCK but other may be and since many antibiotics can do things like inhibit liver enzymes it would be useful to know what we are dealing with.

Obviously its never a good idea to tax the body with drugs when sick though.

Agreed, knowing the liver enzyme interactions would be top priority...

DCK as an antibiotic / antiseptic is very hard to interpret the significance of from the experimental data and besides it doesn't necessarily have any direct bearing that I know of with taking another, proper, antibiotic.

FWIW, i quite dislike the feeling of dissociatives when I still have an amphetamine in my system.

Skip it today if you wanna be careful - but the actual interaction for now remains unclear.

Thank you both for your honest replies. The antibiotic in question was metronidazole...the vaginal gel... I ended up using DCK anyway. A week after the antibiotics were finished, my infection came back and I had to start another week of metronidazole.

So to anyone who reads this post and wonders whether they should combine antibiotics with DCK (or ANY dissociative, considering most have observed immunosuppressant properties) ...I would say don't- It's not worth it.

I was being an idiot. I really appreciate the kind replies though. Next time I'll be wiser.

Peace