• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin dosage for experienced oxy user?

Whenthingsweregood

Greenlighter
I’ve been taking pills for 3 years consistently. I was taking 4 30mg percs to get a decent high. i tried heroin for the first time two weeks ago and will only snort it. I would do about 2 tenths 2-3 times a day for a week. Well after a couple days of trying that I went back to take my 4 30mg percs I normally take and got nothing from it. Therefore I’ve been taking 7 30mg percs or if I can’t get that then sometimes 13 10mg Vic’s trying to come down. But still not getting high. So tomorrow I’m going to try a little heroine and a tiny amount of Xanax. I’m going to try it no matter what so if someone could give me an idea of how much to do each at a time? I don’t want to experiment on my own.

hi, this will get better responses in the Basic Drug Discussion subforum so i'm moving it there with a more descriptive title

Nobody will know the strength of the heroin you’re going to score. However if you score from the same person you did 2 weeks ago, you have a pretty good baseline upon which to make your decisions.

If 2/10 of a gram did the job 2 weeks ago, it should do the job this time. Your tolerance shouldn’t have increased by using less powerful opiates (hydro/oxycodone) after using the heroin.

Are you buying it in .1 bags? That should make it easy. If 2 of them don’t do the job, make it 3 the next time.

I’m like you, i snort only. It’s pathetic how much I have to use to get where I need to be. So fucking expensive. But I’ve been able to resist the needle so far... I’m visiting a sub doctor next week. Hopefully I can quit before the needle becomes too much to resist.