• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

First time introducing but member since 2015

Diphenhydraman

Greenlighter
Hi, it’s my first time introducing myself here. I registered officially in 2015 but was browsing this and other similar sites for years.

I mainly go here to read about various substances that I’ve had and those I’ve not had. I had cancer and survived. This means I’ve been prescribed a huge number of meds over years and I am more familiar with medications and their effects. Taking Vicodin regularly but I’ve been able to take only very moderate amounts and don’t have an interest in any “high” from opiates. I don’t think there is a true high from it.

My experience peaked my interest in trying more things. I’ve not had much interest in experimenting and enjoying myself in college. Tried weed a few times. Just didn’t have the desire to smoke because I didn’t enjoy social smoking. After college and with cancer I picked it up and I enjoy it pretty frequently. Although these days I’ve built tolerance and I don’t feel much of the effect unless I take t-breaks. Tried a very large number of strains and inhaled or ate big quantities. When it actually works to give me some dissociation I enjoy just listening to music or watching videos.

I am in my 30s and I have more interest in various psychedelic stuff because I don’t have to think about school like before and I am more open to new things. Mainly interested in LSD, MDMA, Mescaline, DMT. Also interested in non-psychedelic Kratom and all sorts of noortropic supplements.

Hey diphenhydraman, belated welcome to Bluelight and great intro :)

That's pretty crazy about the cancer, so glad you made it! Sounds like your experiences have prompted you to try a whole range of drugs, and I really don't blame you. I'm sure you probably know your way around the forums, but it would be great to see more of your posts and experiences shared around the place.

I look forward to seeing you around mate :)
CFC