• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Clenbuterol & Pot Smoking?

Mikkster78

Greenlighter
I take Singular, Advair, Wellbutrin, Metformin, and Clenbuterol. I found a great place to get Clen. =D I can breathe and lose weight. Should I quit smoking pot? 8o:!:?

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Clenbuterol is a decongestant and bronchodilator, so need to take something like that would indicate you shouldn't be smoking anything period. And your needing to take Singular and Advair also suggests you would be better off not smoking anything, period.

There are other, less harmful ways of consuming cannabis that you could probably still engage in if you must continue to use it, like vaping or oral/sublingual use. What I'm saying is that, if you find you need to take something like Clenbuterol, you probably shouldn't be smoking anything.

If you want to continue using cannabis and mitigate harm caused by smoking, try vaping it, taking it sublingually (in proper extract form) or eating edibles as an alternative to smoking.

May a list of what cannabis does for you that is positive versus how its use has harmed (or has the potential to harm) you and make up your mind for youself what you want to do with it.

I'm going to move this to CD as that's the cannabis specific forum and this is a cannabis specific question.

OD->CD

I don't know if this is appropriate to mention but I remember back in my body building days, there were folks who used to use clenbuterol to "get cut" leading up to a show/competition. Apparently it was heavily used by the professionals but probably not nearly as much by those doing it for their own health and gratification. So, my guess is the OP is not using the drug due to breathing problems. Just thought I'd throw that out there and maybe it applies here. If not, sorry to interject.

I don't know if this is appropriate to mention but I remember back in my body building days, there were folks who used to use clenbuterol to "get cut" leading up to a show/competition. Apparently it was heavily used by the professionals but probably not nearly as much by those doing it for their own health and gratification. So, my guess is the OP is not using the drug due to breathing problems. Just thought I'd throw that out there and maybe it applies here. If not, sorry to interject.

I doubt hes's taking several Rx asthma medications because he wants to get ripped or whatever meatheads call it these days.