• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rolling your own cigarettes

Vlouriablack

Greenlighter
Does anyone here roll their own cigarettes? I have been doing so for about a few months now with some loose tobacco and I am noticing it really takes the edge off. Every now and then I have to have a regular cigarette but I feel as though maybe when I smoked two packs a day I was more addicted to the chemicals instead of the actual tobacco itself. With rolling, I feel like I can go two or three hours before even wanting another cigarette, versus Marlboro where I would smoke them up instantly. Any thoughts on this?

I like a flavorful smoke. When it comes to flavor, choose no other than Roll-Your-Own tobacco products.

Peak enjoyment is found as soon as the seal is broken on the tobacco pouch, and as the freshness goes away over time, so does the smooth rich flavor.

Enjoy responsibly.

The only place I've seen anyone roll their own cigarettes was in prison. It was a cheap way for the smokers to get their tobacco fix. The only downside was with rolled cigarettes, there are no filters and most folks are very accustomed to smoking with filtered cigarettes. They used to tell me it is an acquired taste.

The only place I've seen anyone roll their own cigarettes was in prison. It was a cheap way for the smokers to get their tobacco fix. The only downside was with rolled cigarettes, there are no filters and most folks are very accustomed to smoking with filtered cigarettes. They used to tell me it is an acquired taste.

I actually buy tubes with filters. They're pretty cheap...like two bucks

Back when I used to smoke I'd sometimes roll my own. Drum was one of my favorite brands.

Wife and I have a primitive mechanical roller that rolls filtered cigs. It works well, and comes out hella cheap (averages somewhere around 1-2 dollars a pack). Also buy tobacco that doesn't have a lot of toxic chemicals that are commonplace in commercial tobacco. Works very well, so much more cost-effective, and it kinda makes you work for that smoke. It's not hard to do, but you do have to sit down and go through the process each time you want a smoke, which makes you kind of earn it. At least, that's a way of looking at it.

I've always found it strange that rolling your own cigarettes is so common in Australia and so uncommon in the US.

Here you see it all the time.

I'm sure the crazy over the top cost of cigarettes is a big part of why.

Wife and I have a primitive mechanical roller that rolls filtered cigs. It works well, and comes out hella cheap (averages somewhere around 1-2 dollars a pack). Also buy tobacco that doesn't have a lot of toxic chemicals that are commonplace in commercial tobacco. Works very well, so much more cost-effective, and it kinda makes you work for that smoke. It's not hard to do, but you do have to sit down and go through the process each time you want a smoke, which makes you kind of earn it. At least, that's a way of looking at it.

I kind of felt that way too. When I have a regular pack of cigarettes it is so easy to just grab one and smoke it. These I have to put a little more time into

I roll bugler menthol sometimes, mostly I'm on ecigs though for health reasons.

People say the filters don't do anything, I do find no-filter rollies a bit more harsh though.

Some people will probably be a little grossed out by this.

By when I was a serious junkie not so long ago, since tobacco is so crazy expensive here in Australia and virtually all heroin addicts are smokers. A lot of the people I knew would go and pick up used cigarettes on the street (we called them bumpers) to take apart and get the small amount of remaining tobacco and roll them in to a new cigarette.

This is what happens when they're made stupid expensive and heroin addicts won't spend money they could have spent on heroin if there's another option.

It was pretty common that a friend of mine would ask me to go collect bumpers before I left work for him to turn into new cigarettes.

Although I rarely roll my own, when I do I don't usually use a filter myself. I like my cigarettes strong.

I've actually seen that here in the US, in st louis. A heroin addict picking up any and all half smoked cigs

in ca we call them snipes, though most people dont bother breaking them down into new cigs, most people just buy pipe tobacco for 2 dollars and roll that

Ah I forgot, that's the other thing we'd do, other than rolling them into new cigarettes we'd also smoke it out of a bong. Now that could be damn strong.

I'm way to late I think lol. I use the Top-o-mattic machine and OHM menthol with the Golden harvest menthol tubes. Average about 3 cartons for 20 bucks. I'll never go back to name brand cigs. The tabaco doesn't have a chemical taste to it and seems easier on my lungs