How do I get my doctor to switch me from adderall to ritalin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doktardrewyoutube

Greenlighter
Yeah so the title pretty much says it. I'm currently prescribed 25mg adderall xr once a day, but I prefer ritalin for recreational purposes, as I really enjoy injecting the instant release methylphenidate tablets. I see my psychiatrist in 10 days, and I was thinking of saying something like "So my brother use to be on adderall but his doctor switched him to ritalin 3 times a day because apparently Ritalin causes less anxiety and is less harmful to the brain. Could we try that? I also like that it doesn't last as long so if my work or school schedule is different one day I can just not take the 3rd dose when I don't need it and I can fall asleep easier and not be affected by it longer than I need to be." Any suggestions on what else I should say to the doctor? Or any advantages of Ritalin vs adderall that I can use in my pitch? Thanks in advance for the help guys

Hey mate,

I'm so sorry but we really can't help you with this and I'm going to have to close your thread. We're a harm reduction forum and charity and not here to help you figure out how to ask your doctor questions to help you get high.

FWIW everyone else is asking their doctor how to switch from ritalin to adderall, so I doubt it will be hard to convince him that you prefer the less addictive ritalin over the more addictive adderall.

Best wishes,
CFC

Status
Not open for further replies.