• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD (medical weed) - with vaporizer , FIRST TIME ! Permanet brain-damaged ?

jalo37

Greenlighter
Hi man !
I am a 22 year old male and recently i tryed CBD - medical weed with
vaporizer , 2 ballons i smoked

it is the first time that i smoke in my life..

the result (side effects) are these:
-Difficulty in finding words to formulate a sentence
-Muscle convulsions
-Feeling of remaining brain-damaged for Life
-Anxiety that my friend (very dear) had given me to stun me

Questions:
1) Will I have to pay this damage for a lifetime after trying it only once?
2) How many days must pass in order for the effect to fade?
3) According to you the substance is still in circulation after 1 day since I smoked
4) Did something like that happen to you too?

Conclusion:
-Now i can speak quite well , fast but i feel the left part of the brain apart from the right.
-Sometimes words they do not come to me right away

26 hours have passed and I have noticed improvements but I feel my mind strange depersonalized..

I'm afraid, please help me ! when it passes ? (2 days ? 1 week ? 1 year ? Never ?)
Is it permanent damage?

You'll be fine dude give it a few days and maybe avoid cannabis if you get such bad anxiety. You're just panicking; pumping gas into a car for a few minutes will give you more brain damage than any amount of cannabis possibly can.

Salutations Jalo37,

...CBD - medical weed with vaporizer, 2 ballons...

Personally i'd avoid going CBD-centric as much as THC-centric if given the option, next i find 2 ballons was more than was required for a 1st attempt, but i suppose abuse promoted by the consumption method is difficult to avoid as well, especially when it's all new. IMO you'd have been better served with a "1-Hitter" that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars (and yet end up giving a thirst)... But that's me.

Maybe you've bursted an vein and should see a doctor, or it's only requiring some good night sleep. Or total abstaining until it's "légaleezed"...

anyway next time why not think of a water toy where to attach the balloon?

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

UPDATE:
Salutations Jalo37,
biggrin.gif
You'll be fine dude

DAY 2: I feel BETTER !!
Now i feel only one brain ! not 2 :)
Concepts and Reasonings when i speak are not like without the bad experience but now i'm better to speak and quite fast !!!

The only thing that I listen is a sound the ears like a whistle

Hope that i havent bursted an vein !!1 how to know that if it is true ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi again Jalo37,

DAY 2: ... ...a sound (in) the ears like a whistle...

Tinnitus? Like you hit your head, were slapped hard in the face, etc?...

Hope that i havent bursted an vein!! How to know that if it is true?

Hummm... Never consider being correctly diagnosed without a physical exam (the classical answer)... Can you afford to trust a doctor? That's what they're paid for after all.

Just be careful that the simple mention of "marihuana" doesn't cause you to get tagged as an "anxiety" case which could send you pronto to the coocoo nest, actually denying proper medical attention anyway...

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
What percent THC is it? If it's 0 that's a lie. Anything over 1% could definitely get a new user high even if the CBD is really high. Say like 3 or 4%, it's definitely probably you'd feel a little high. But if you're freaking out at those low amounts then don't ever try THC dominant strains lol