Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Best Strip Club Experience!! Must Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWheelOne

Greenlighter
hi my name is the TheWheelOne
I am in my early 20s, married and i live in a small town. I recently went to a small strip club for my first time hence being pressure by my 3 friends. It was kind of awkward at first just drinking and looking at strippers. There were like 10 strippers that night about 2 of them were good looking and 2 of them were decent looking. I finally bought a few of my friends lap dance from the better looking strippers for 20$ and my friend seem to have a good time. Then they started buying me lap dance too from a white girl and a Mexican/black/white mix girl with really nice real tits. It was a fun experience and i did end up dropping 140$. i did end up getting a hard on and it was fun made me want to go back a few days later. And yeah ever since then we did talk about strip club a lot for a while haha. Anyways I want to talk about my Second Experience. I know a lot of people have their own personal bad strip club experience but....bare with my story its very detailed haha :p

So like a few months later we ended up going to Las Vegas to have a good time and yes ended up going to a strip club call Sapphire. And Holy shit all i can say was...this club was super lit and packed. the girl to guy ratio was like 2:1 and dam let me tell you the experience here was wayyy different and better. So we got VIP bottle service(600-800$ i think about 108 each friend) with reserve seats in the main lobby(which was the usual)(and a must if you go with friends) at 10pm. we sat down and pour some drinks and just like 2 mins later we were greet by a sexy asian stripper and like 3 other good looking stripper. they just sat down and talk to us/touching us softly, got to know us better and tried to get us to get lap dance. Then after a few lap dance(20$) (from the 3) they left and the asian girl stayed with one of my friend and they chatted for like 30 mins then he bought like 2 lap dance(smart tip if you can,try to build chemistry will make your experience wayyy better). that night there was probably like over 100 girl strippers there. so through out the hours every 5-10 mins new strippers would come by to try to get there works worth of pay ya know. it was super crazy experience because from my small town strip club girls dont come around to touch you and greet you and talk sexy to you. Anyways let me tell you this almost 90% of all the girls there were....fucking fineeeee. Nice bodies Nice face god dam...sexy. anyways so through out the night my friends were having there fun with grabbing boobies and getting lap dance and some even VIP lap(pretty pricey 150$ for 15mins)(300$ for 30 mins and so on)(but its vegas so go hard or go home right?) dances which they said was "THE BEST" thing ever. While i was sitting here just waiting and sipping on mixdrinks haha because i was being super picky(hence so many girls there why blow all your money on your first ones right?). After saying "no thanks"(tip:you dont need any excuses too why you dont want a lap dance these girl will stay and try to persway you to get a lap dance a simple "no thanks" will give them the que to leave) to about 15 girls its now almost 2:30am. my buddies kept asking me why i kept deniing girls since they've been through multiple girls by now and im just buzzed all night but starting to sobar up by this point. I was being picky because i was planning to DROP DEM BOMBS on a baby girl! and me i wanted a girl who was like 4'11-5'5 nice curves and a perfect candy size for me. Also an asian or latina girl. so right about 2:45am now i finally caught eyes with this asian girl around 5'1 with blonde hair and the PERFECT candy treat for me. My friend said "you like that girl?" i was like "Shes pretty sexy" so being a good homie he just walked up to her and gave her 20$ to give me a lap dance. She came by looking all fine and looked at me she said i was cute and started slowly dancing on me. Dam i knew she was the one just like when i met my wife. (LOL) anyways after the lap dance she sat on me and ask me where i was from and what we were doing in vegas and so on. I gave her another 20$ for a lap dance and after that i was like fuck it lets get a VIP booth(30 mins 300$) funny thing was when we got to the door i scan my debit card and it got DENIED LOL fucking funny i was like WTF i still had like 2000$ left in it.(which i later found out it was on hold. which was stupid because i had travel plan to vegas too) i was like WTF then i paided with cash since i had like 400$ in cash. we went in the lights were pretty dim it was just the general vip (3 levels of vip general/(150$ more)dark booth/(250$ more)and private) We got sat down by the host and she started giving me a dance it was nice and slowly.She looked kinda shy than she told me she didnt come by us ever because we looked like viets (she thought we were the same race in asian) i was like oh haha its okay i understand.She took off her bra(she had nice tits but they were fake but a good size) than she ask if i got other vip or stuff i was like No. She mention i was a good looking guy and nicely built Then yeah small talks and grind about 10 mins in. She started touching me all over and kissing my neck...God...Dam how she kiss my neck got me going crazy.i tried to suck her tits but she wouldnt let me she said she doesnt like it when guys suck her because its kinda gross for other guys.(understandable i guess kinda gross too now that i think about it lol.) She unbutton my dress shirt and started rubbing my chest and said my muslces felt good to her touch. then about 20 mins she started getting warm and grinding on me harder i looked at her eyes and god....i was lost.I use to think that asian girls eye color was plain and boring but how this girl looked at me i didnt think eye colors matter anymore i got sucked into her dark brown eyes and lost out of my world. She started biting my ear softly and kissing my neck she whisper to my ears that she was getting really horny. I dont know what was wrong with me but i kissed her neck softly and out of no where she turn down and started kissing my lips we made out for a few seconds at a time. As we were kissing she took off my belt and unbutton my pants and zipped. i was already hard so she whiped my penis up and grind on it hard and i started to suck her nipple and kiss her neck (natural reaction i guess lol). then finally something in my snap in my head i was like "dams. im married idk if this is acceptible. but everything was just so perfect i was like fuck it". as we kiss she was so wet i can feel it on my boxer it was......the most crazy amazing feeling i ever felt. Its the fantasy you only imagine when looking at your girl. She was doing everything i've ever wanted in my sexual desire. then the host came back im like omfg...my 30mins was up already??? then she ask since my card is decline if i wanted to try and call my bank but at this point everything was feeling so good and i didnt want a pausing time so i LEGIT whip my wallet out and recklessly whipping out all my cards LOL it was so funny now that i think about it i gave her a credit card and Thank god it went through. for another 30Mins. and yeah after she came back to sign paper and shit i flick my wrist fast and quickly like a boss because i just want that dam host to leave already lol. back to making love and grinding. one point i went under her underwear and fingered her a little bit and rub her clit she was so fucking wet...god...she looked around the room and said "naughty boy...we can get in trouble for this"..then i said "you make me feel so dangerous and naughty right now".she started kissing me and moaning...god idk if strippers practice how they moan but her moan was like angel sounds to my ear ...like i keep stating i was lost into another world where nothing else mattered but me and her. aroudn 45 mins in she looked around the room and no one was walking through she took my dick out of my boxer and started grinding on my penis RAW. with her panties on. dam again another snap (im married fuck this isnt right) but it felt so good and i finally realize how wet my boxer was already. but when she did this it was even more wet and turned me on like 200% more. I prob had the hardest penis i have ever had in the life time of my penis. and at some points i even looked down and looked because it almost felt like my penis slid inside her.(but it didnt it was just so wet and slippery) finally yes...it was fun we made out more she started slowing down and i just had my arms around her while she sat on me. almost felt like we just got done having super intense sex and were just resting there lol. the host came back like 3 mins later and ask if i wanted another 30 mins i was like "no i think we are good here" lol then she held my hand we walked out and god...i was still lost from everything. we sat down next to my friend they were all being loud and laughing saying that i was gone for a long time. And yea i was like ...wooooo....shitt........i started sipping on my Vodka(the drinks that were required to buy in Vip and she wanted to drink that) and i lit a cig just chilling she sat on my lap and lean her head on my head.She held my hands and told me she was tired and ask if she could smoke my cig with me i was like Yes take it we took turn smoking and talking she was just amazing.(around almost 4am now)..and after like 15 mins we were getting kicked out of vip bottle service because we dranked all our liquor bottles lol. She told me shes going to go walk around and if i was okay with that and i said yes go ahead(i really wanted to ask her for a number or a photo(which isnt allowed but im sure she might of) but then i was like dam...i cant if my wife finds out or if she text me by accident one day im screwed So i let her go. She walked aways and all the guys we grouped up and said...aite lets just leave and at the time i was sooooo tired and relax and had such a great time still processing what had happen i was like OKAY lets go. dam we took the limo home and i was like dam....i should of ask for a photo or number or something i kinda regret it but at the same time i knew i couldnt. i didnt even get to watch her leave for the last time befor i left lol idk what was wrong with me hahahah im so crazy. but yeh that was all we talked about all the things that happen and i think my story was the best one. i remember another stripper telling me that depending on how you look and dress and how clean you are some strippers will do extra stuff to you and let you do extra stuff to them. Because my friend(nice and shy i think he got pressured and he didnt want to say no lol what a rookie.) drop 1500$ on a stripper and she didnt let him kiss her or suck her tits i was liek WTF BRO lol. well at teh end of the night i drop about 800$ but then again for me it was 100% worth it. a few of my friends said they regret dropping so much money. But i felt like me and my baby asian girl we got connection and ....man it was the best thing ever. thanks for listening to my story any questions just ask.

So you’re trying to say that you went to a strip club for the second time, blew all your money on a lap dance and now you think you have a connection with the dancer? I am shocked.

So you’re trying to say that you went to a strip club for the second time, blew all your money on a lap dance and now you think you have a connection with the dancer? I am shocked.

it wasn't my second time just second experience at a different place. haha and no I didn't blew all my money. and no I did not mean connection in that way. omg...you are totally opposing everything on purpose haha. I just ment we had good connection so I had a good time...and I don't regret spending any money because it was worth it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.