• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi all. Udogg here.

udogg

Bluelighter
Hi,

Thanks for letting me join. I probably should have started here before I started posting. Sorry. I read that after i posted. I have been a "lurker" for a long time but am glad to be on board. I hope to have many posts in the future. Like many here, I am a normal guy, reasonably productive member of society (good job, wife, kids, and mortgage) with a dark secret like many of you here. I hope to learn from all of you and keep you up to date on my journey as it unfolds.

Sorry if I am telling too much in my introduction but good to have a base when i look back in 6 months where i will either be more in or off (to some degree). I do still like it a lot and it has not totally messed with my life except the cost is getting to be a lot as I suppement my drs perscription with more.

Anyway thanks for letting me on. And as I said in my posts delete if this is too long or wrong for an introduction.

Udogg

Last edited:
Hey man, the more interesting the introduction the better IMO - nice intro!

I'm absolutely intrigued to have a Chinese user here. What's life life like over there? Can you tell us a little about the drug culture i.e what is available/popular etc? Is ketamine really as big in China as we've been told? What about psychedelics?

Welcome to bluelight! :)

i will respond when i get home. I have been thoroughly scared about all my posting last night even though i am on a vpn. it may have been dumb. i am going to do nothing for the rest of the week. last night did not make it so desirable anyway. next week i will be back and explain

Relax, you've got staff support if you're worried about anything. Pm any time. Also, MASSIVE WELCOME!

thank you for the pm. i cant pm again for 180 minutes or something. Anyway, i appreciate whatever help/ information you can give me. And like i said next week i will give you updates on all

I dont think any of us could really comment on china's firewall or stance on websites like bluelight. I'm not aware of anyone here who lives there other than you. I gues the best thing you could do is make things secure as possible (VPN with no leaks, https). You'd hope that authorities didn't go after somebody using a harm reduction website, but who knows?

Oh so you're not a chinese national? Yeah, maybe hold off a bit then - just in case. I'd absolutely love to hear about how things are over there, though.