• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best research chemicals that are legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

asecin

Bluelighter
so what are currently the best research chemicals out there that actually work AND are still legal in your experience, opinion??

of course i must mention "no sourcing" but just general description, experiences and what do you think of general safety of mentioned chemicals

this is really not NSPD material, moving to BDD, but be forewarned that this is likely to get closed as different jurisdictions have varying ideas of what is legal and what is not...

so what are currently the best research chemicals out there that actually work AND are still legal in your experience, opinion??

of course i must mention "no sourcing" but just general description, experiences and what do you think of general safety of mentioned chemicals

What kind of effect are you looking for?

anything really, sedatives, psychedelics, stimulants etc. that is new research chemical and its still legal etc.

right now, ive been stuck on this one, MEAI, which is legal and it said to act like alcohol does, but in small mg

anything really, sedatives, psychedelics, stimulants etc. that is new research chemical and its still legal etc.

right now, ive been stuck on this one, MEAI, which is legal and it said to act like alcohol does, but in small mg

The only modern Research chemicals I've done are Furanyl fentanyl, 4-Fibf and methoxy acetyl fentanyl. 4-Fibf was a bit of a let down but the others felt good, like any other opiate at a fraction of the cost.

I'm pretty sure the other ones I have tried are illegal now, APVP, mephedrone, methylone... And my favorites were 2CE ( one of the best trips I've ever had) and ethylone (which felt like MDMA but more stimulating)

i know APVP and mephedrone are illegal now. which ones you say felt opiate like though? Furanyl fentanyl? im pretty sure fentanyl is already a very potent strong opiate thats illegal, not sure the relation here...

This is pretty broad and sekio is correct. Depending on where you live, some research chemicals have been outlawed while in other states they are legal to possess. I'm closing this because the laws are constantly changing plus we can't make recommendations as to which one would be best for you. If you would like to get opinions from Bluelighters on their favorites, you can start a new thread in Drug Culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.