• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cotton fever or possible overdose???

itstartedwithakiss

Greenlighter
Was this overdose or cotton fever?
Hey guys, I’ve only done H a few times (IV) and I’m not addicted to it I use Like once a week or less for the past 2 months. Last night I had a shot (very small amount Like 2ml in the syringe) and I felt fine at first then after maybe 30mins I went out back for a cig and when I came in I was shivering like mad. I thought it was just cos I’d been out as it’s really cold in England at the moment. My partner ran me a bath but by the time I got in it I was shaking uncontrollably and my jaw was literally clenched shut I couldn’t even speak so I got out and laid on the sofa with like 4 thick blankets over me. My partner started freaking out as he said my lips were turning blue. I told him-in the best way I could-not to call an ambulance and to just give me another half hour. I did eventually stop shaking and I had the worst headache and couldn’t stop throwing up. My blue lips went as my body temp came back up. I never actually had a fever throughout this I was actually cold. Today I just feel really drained and tired. What happened?? Thankfully it’s put me off ever going near it again
Forgot to say before the shivers started I noticed my legs and the bottom of my back had started to cramp up