• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long Time Reader - First Time Posting

ijku1994

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have been reading post for awhile now for various different reasons, and then finally I decided to make an account! I'm excited to be apart of Bluelight and eager to learn new things.

Sorry for such a short post, but I can't wait to hear from you all!

Thank you :D

Wanted to mention that I'm looking for any tips or advice on Adderall XR. Trying to find out what makes it work better? (Tried Tums/Baking Soda) and also snorting and nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Ijku! Great that you decided to make an account, and welcome from all of us here at Bluelight :)

Bicarbonate of soda will extend amphetamine's (Adderall's) half life, so it will hit you a little stronger and last longer (it won't flush out in your urine as quickly). However unfortunately the body very quickly adjusts to all of this. Basically, you need to take breaks or you'll never be able to feel 'good' no matter what you do or how much you take.

Best,
CFC

Thank you for the reply!

I have tried both tums and baking soda, and they didn’t have a significant change in effects. I have a super high metabolism as well. I also take sertaline (zoloft) for my depression, but I take that at night.

Do you take my antidepressant would decrease or amplify the effects of adderall if taken together?

I appreciate any advice or tips ??

SSRIs like sertraline notably decreased the effects for me, but I have noticed everyone tends to differ. I would say most don't really notice any change at all. When did you last take a decent break from using the Adderall?

I’m in a similar position. I’ve searched BL forever. Yet for some reason, I’m only now joining. One of my biggest interests here is Adderall. Just saying Hi! And wanted to check to ask if you’re saying to take a break from the Tums, or occasionally Adderall? I’m hoping that the 4wk break I took from Adderall would decrease my tolerance & make it last longer, but so far it doesn’t look like it. Any other suggestions?? TIA!!

Last time I took a break was last month for five days, and didn’t notice anything different. Have you guys supplemented with magnesium or anything else that made a noticeable difference on Adderall XR?

I’m just trying to figure out a way I could get that feeling back from adderall.

Thank you