Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Marijuana - Experienced - Cannabis Accidental Ingestion

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
This happened like three or four years ago. I made a bunch of edibles that had about 0.6g of dank weed each, real, real dank stuff and quality edibles. Like a one will get you pretty high sort of thing. One night I was making dinner, and I got some "cornbread" out of the fridge. However, I forgot that I had put the weed in the stuff like a week or two prior. Not sure why, I just kind of lost track. I also had made some non weed cornbread that I was eating a while after that, and I didn't think much of it, just kinda thought, "oh there's some cornbread in the fridge, I think I'll have that." It was kinda stale, but I figured what the heck, better than going to the grocery store. I thought it tasted a little funny, but it was nothing noteworthy as I had avoided having any stems or other gross tasting bits of nugs in it. After I had my dinner, I just went about my ordinary business.

Then, I went in the shower after dinner, and I felt very different when I stepped out. I wasn't sure why though, but I felt a bit buzzed. I just thought that it was just all in my head for some reason and forgot about it. Then, I walked outside later on. This was around an hour or so after my "dinner" of "slightly stale cornbread". So, I was just walking down the street, and I really started noticing a lot of random stuff that I never had before. I found this interesting and wondered why I suddenly started noticing all this stuff I wouldn't ordinarily pay attention to.

I also started getting random moments of little tingles here and there on my body. However, I wasn't sure why. I found my overall sudden change in mindset and experience quite perplexing, yet I hadn't remembered quite yet. Then, when I came home from my long and rather interesting walk, I just walked into my house and asked myself, "Why the hell am I suddenly baked as fuck even though I'm not high" :? I was very puzzled, and I still didn't remember.

So, I went on the computer and started googling stuff. I started thinking maybe it was some sort of "awakening" or something especially after reading this article about "kundalini", and I was feeling pretty good about things =D I wasn't exactly sure why I'd have a spiritual awakening out of the blue, but I thought it was pretty cool. Then, I opened the fridge again, and it occurred to me, "Oh, I ate that stuff I made a week or so ago without realizing it" lol. Took me a little while to remember though =D

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened like three or four years ago. I made a bunch of edibles that had about 0.6g of dank weed each, real, real dank stuff and quality edibles. Like a one will get you pretty high sort of thing. One night I was making dinner, and I got some "cornbread" out of the fridge. However, I forgot that I had put the weed in the stuff like a week or two prior. Not sure why, I just kind of lost track. I also had made some non weed cornbread that I was eating a while after that, and I didn't think much of it, just kinda thought, "oh there's some cornbread in the fridge, I think I'll have that." It was kinda stale, but I figured what the heck, better than going to the grocery store. I thought it tasted a little funny, but it was nothing noteworthy as I had avoided having any stems or other gross tasting bits of nugs in it. After I had my dinner, I just went about my ordinary business.

Then, I went in the shower after dinner, and I felt very different when I stepped out. I wasn't sure why though, but I felt a bit buzzed. I just thought that it was just all in my head for some reason and forgot about it. Then, I walked outside later on. This was around an hour or so after my "dinner" of "slightly stale cornbread". So, I was just walking down the street, and I really started noticing a lot of random stuff that I never had before. I found this interesting and wondered why I suddenly started noticing all this stuff I wouldn't ordinarily pay attention to.

I also started getting random moments of little tingles here and there on my body. However, I wasn't sure why. I found my overall sudden change in mindset and experience quite perplexing, yet I hadn't remembered quite yet. Then, when I came home from my long and rather interesting walk, I just walked into my house and asked myself, "Why the hell am I suddenly baked as fuck even though I'm not high" :? I was very puzzled, and I still didn't remember.

So, I went on the computer and started googling stuff. I started thinking maybe it was some sort of "awakening" or something especially after reading this article about "kundalini", and I was feeling pretty good about things =D I wasn't exactly sure why I'd have a spiritual awakening out of the blue, but I thought it was pretty cool. Then, I opened the fridge again, and it occurred to me, "Oh, I ate that stuff I made a week or so ago without realizing it" lol. Took me a little while to remember though =D

Hahaha! Thanks for the late-night laugh. Much-needed for this opiate addict detoxing from the loooooong ass withdrawals (including terrible insomnia) of years on Suboxone for opiate replacement therapy.

This totally sounds like something I would do. I’m a light cannabis user (meaning I smoke or I jest it relatively frequently, but in small amounts usually just to sleep or enhance watching a funny or scary movie or when I play or write music or make art—only drug I’m a lightweight on, of course! One hit wonder! Lol). But when I do smoke or eat edibles, I forget shit like crazy. Then I “find” things and am either confused or it’s like X-mas—“new” drugs! Lol

Hope you were able to enjoy the high once you realized where from where and what the stale cornbread trip was derived. Happy holidays!

Hahaha! Thanks for the late-night laugh. Much-needed for this opiate addict detoxing from the loooooong ass withdrawals (including terrible insomnia) of years on Suboxone for opiate replacement therapy.

This totally sounds like something I would do. I’m a light cannabis user (meaning I smoke or I jest it relatively frequently, but in small amounts usually just to sleep or enhance watching a funny or scary movie or when I play or write music or make art—only drug I’m a lightweight on, of course! One hit wonder! Lol). But when I do smoke or eat edibles, I forget shit like crazy. Then I “find” things and am either confused or it’s like X-mas—“new” drugs! Lol

Hope you were able to enjoy the high once you realized where from where and what the stale cornbread trip was derived. Happy holidays!

Sorry for the typos. I’m high on a bit of booze mixed with Kratom, benzos ans other opiate withdraws “comfort drugs”—plus several days with literally almost no sleep whatsoever. Hope you could make sense of it. Haha ;)