• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy op question

jesky88

Greenlighter
Hi guys ive tried searching heaps but couldnt get a straight answer... my oxy oc dose is 30mg for a nice high with 45mg for a strong kind of on the overwhelming side now my question is if i crush the op oxys up really good with a razor blade are doses roughly the same who not quite as strong as the oc?

Thanks in advanced

I was under the impression the OP oxy is tamper proof and even if you crush it very fine it still has a time release effect.

If they are the OP's like I used to be prescribed, then they are not crushable. They are basically little plastic pills. There are threads on BL about how to defeat the tamper proofing but it's pretty involved and not really worth it IMO. I used to suck on them till they got soft enough to bite into and I'd just nibble them up best I could and then swallow. Good luck.

I remember the OP days, the gel bullshit. Reminded me of trying to crush styrofoam. Just eat it.

I was on 5 60mgs a day, I always use a pill crusher after they changed the formula to OP. I now hope you do not do this, it gives you all the meds at one time. Depending how tolerant to the oxy you are it could kill you. After crushing the pills, months later I would start getting the cold sweats and then it would be hourly, then running low before I could refill my script. It was a total nightmare, I got anxiety and the oxy quit working for the pain and it was only working to help from getting wd's but I was always short before the next script. Please don't start cutting them up.

I ended up cutting cutting them up as fine as i could started with 30mg then upped it 15mg every hr for a total of 60mg my experience was alittle different to the oc.. oc packed a bunch and of you went for 3 hrs were these obviously lasted much longer but felt as if the high camr in waves but not as intense