• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who Else Suffered No Sides After Quitting Meth?

Bladerunn3r

Greenlighter
Not entirely sure where this goes I'm new here.
But I stopped using last Friday so I'm a week sober. No side effects and feeling great. Before i stopped I was smokijng for 6 months going thru about 1 to 2 grams a day.

The last couple of weeks I was using I was going thru an ounce a week. Very productive, happy, no complaints.
I slept every night, ate multiple times a day, no acne, no meth mouth, and really just nothing that I keep reading a lot of people going thru.

When I stopped I slept all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Monday til now all normal. Except, I have been less productive. My place is a mess, laundry finally got done yesterday. But I've been back in my productive swing again, clean house, breakfast and dinner made, all back to "normal"

I don't understand. I smoke and don't stopped but when I stop I just put it down. The last time I stopped I didn't smoke for 3 years. So, I'm wondering, why I even stop? If anything, i was much much more functioning on the drug I really only used it for weight loss.....and I've gained that weight back now lol yuck

I'm wondering if there is anyone else that gets effected from Meth like I do. I get high, i feel the rush, i get focused, i do not get sexually aroused but do enjoy sex a little more cuz well men last longer on it lol, no paranoia or psychosis. I've been told I am extremely high function for a meth addict.

I just don't see the point in me even stopping. Although, I'm not even having cravings. But it is something that do I enjoy. Ugh I'm confused lol :?

Last edited:
Not exactly sure what the question is here. If using isn't causing you any problems, and that includes the financial sort, then I that's great assuming you do want to continue to use. A lot of people couldn't say the same. Are you disappointed that you haven't experienced any sort of withdrawal or or some other negatives due to ceasing to use meth? If so, that's a first for me.

They'll come, trust me.

Treat very lightly, you're playing with a loaded gun.

She s playing with a cocked and loaded 10 gauge with a hair trigger in his mouth.

As the others say, it's hard to make out what advice you're seeking? If you've not suffered so far, that's great and well done. Beware that it may not always work out so well for you.

Given that this is more about your experience and observation of using meth, rather than any particular HR question, I'm going to move it to Drug Culture where others may want to share some anecdotes of their own.

OD --> DC

If you're looking for enabling from us here, it's unlikely you'll get any positive reinforcement with what you're doing. It's clearly got a grip on you if you start looking for strangers online to tell you it's okay to continue..

Be glad you don't have to deal with any psychological side effect, but as someone else has said; continue like that and they will come and once they're there it's often too late.

Obviously you're more productive on such a powerful stimulant. But once you go to far with this kinda stuff (and judging by your post you're on the edge) it becomes a lot harder to function without. Take breaks in between (long breaks) and try to keep functional use to a minimum - functional use is just the quickest ticket to an addiction when it comes to stims.

Don't justify your use, being more productive is not good enough. The toll it will eventually take on you is not worth it. Let your brain chemistry regain balance without amphetamines in your system before messing with it again is my advice..

And when you do be very wary of a full-blown addiction, trust me when I say it can happen to anyone.

Take it from me, it gets to the point where you can't function without it, and on it you just space out

I was just wondering if it effects anyone else like it does to me. Or if anyone knows why like medically. Not looking for enabling I can do that myself. Was just trying to find someone else that perhaps gets it. That was all.
Still flying solo I guess. But thank yall.