• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Our reality invented?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Is it possible I was once a spirit in spirit world and invented this reality and through myself into it just for fun?

how i see it, we all subconsciously build our immediate realities as we go along, and make a consensus decision about the nature of this reality via the inter- connectedness of our minds.

id say it goes along not so much a following of some imaginary timeline, but more like a flower blooming, or process unfolding before our eyes.

how i see it, we all subconsciously build our immediate realities as we go along, and make a consensus decision about the nature of this reality via the inter- connectedness of our minds.

id say it goes along not so much a following of some imaginary timeline, but more like a flower blooming, or process unfolding before our eyes.

This ^^.

Well, most likely our reality is objectively real. But, that said, none of us are objectively connected to it. We are subjectively experiencing it through our own flawed perception.

One persons reality can be very different to another, not just in obvious objective differences but in emotional perception. Anyone who's experienced having and not having severe depression has experienced this. The world can be objectively fairly similar but be experienced totally differently.

I tend to think drug users have a better grasp of this on average than regular people because we have more experience manipulating our perception of reality in various ways in a short time frame.

It's amazing for example how much bad shit opiates can make you not care about.

So, in that sense, yes, we do make our own reality. There's an objective reality underneath but there's a large degree to which our experiences of the world only reflect our own personal world.

Meth is the same way, you don't care what happens to you or around you. It's almost like everything's a dream.

My experience with meth is that it makes me feel strong and powerful and capable. But its never made me not care like heroin does. If anything its made me care more, increased the intensity of my emotions.

It's actually been shown to do both. I know my ex used to read newspapers, and literally cry over some of the stories, she was not normally very emotional. I on the other hand completely disconnected from everything. Absolutely nothing bothered me.

It's possible but not really relevant to anything, unless you can think of some way that your subjective experience of this reality that you maybe created is going to be in any way different to the experience of those who are not the creators.

Unless you think that while creating this reality, you threw in a couple of "Easter Egg" type reality hacks that will give you supernatural powers if you can find them... in which case, good luck looking for those Easter Eggs. ;)

It's actually been shown to do both. I know my ex used to read newspapers, and literally cry over some of the stories, she was not normally very emotional. I on the other hand completely disconnected from everything. Absolutely nothing bothered me.

Yeah, I've often noticed meth has enhanced my sensations of empathy like ecstasy. I guess that shouldn't be that surprising given how similar both compounds are to each other.

Not to mention a lot of ecstasy pills are cut with meth

Yeah those rc's can be some scary shit. Here in st louis we've got one running pretty rampant around here, being cut into heroin, u4770 it's pink and crazy strong from what I hear.