• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Least Wasteful Smoking Method?

CousinCocaine

Bluelighter
I am only able to pick up bud once or maybe twice per month (1/8-1/4 give or take a gram) , therefore I tend to be very greedy with it. I usually like to get pretty stoned at least once 3-4days out of the week. I am lucky enough to have a extremely low natural tolerance that doesn't increase very much at all, still low enough say 0.25g of decent mid in a bong gets me pretty damn stoned and 0.25g of dank/loud in a bong gets me completely baked (0.5g and a tiny chunk of hash was enough to leave me baked like 2 days believe it or not) . So far I've found the bong to be the most efficient way to get me high. I also have a one hitter (used it a lot before I started using a bong) and if it rarely happens but if I have extra I allow myself a joint (idk if we can say the brand of papers so I'll just say I use those prerolled cones, regular never king sized) I always put a pinch of menthol pipe tobacco right above the filter because it makes it easier to inhale as much as possible +it smells too strong if I try to store roaches, I make sure to hit the joint as hard and often as I can to prevent it from just burning up. I never use blunts because I don't need anywhere near that much to get high so they seem extremely wasteful. Besides a vape is there any method that is more efficient than a bong? Also I pretty much always smoke alone.

How many times could you get decently stoned with an 1/8 of dank/loud using the following methods?

Bong :
Bowl :
Joint (better question for it would be how many can you roll with an 1/8) :
One Hitter :
Blunt (same as question as joints) :
Other :

The answer is to not smoke it; vaporize it.

If getting a vaporizer is out of the question then bongs/bowls are probably the best. Joints/blunts are not efficient at all and a lot gets wasted.

The answer is to not smoke it; vaporize it.

If getting a vaporizer is out of the question then bongs/bowls are probably the best. Joints/blunts are not efficient at all and a lot gets wasted.

This is your answer right here.

vape > one hitter > bong > bowl > joint > blunt

i put bong ahead of bowl because its more pleasurable and hits harder that way, worse on ur lungs tho i guess? depends how much you tend to smoke a week.

lots of people have trouble switching to vapour as the high is not as intense in a way, and you have to invest a bit of money to get a decent vaping device.

but its worth it if you get into it and are conscientious about your health.

since you take breaks enough to keep your tolerance low, i recommend making edibles (tinctures, vg based drinks, candies, jellies, budder, fruity pebble treats, really the possibilities are endless).

they get you MAD stoned, for MANY hours, and i like it better than smoking these days.

only problem is, since ive been using concentrates and using everyday, my tolerance is sky-high right now. i could easily face a gram of thc in two edibles in one day (not bragging, this sucks)

It's funny the amounts you mentioned that you smoke per session (0.25g); I've been a smoker for a decade and a half, and my wife helps me ration my weed. I get a half gram every two days, which comes out to .25 a day. Doesn't sound like much, I know, but all it really takes for me is one or two decent hits in a bowl to set me straight. It helps that the quality is so good, and also to space as much time between hits as possible.

Granted, I take other drugs most days (varies from nootropics/Phenibut, kratom, DXM, kava, various others), most of which help accent the weed high and make it much more noticeable with small amounts taken.

since you take breaks enough to keep your tolerance low, i recommend making edibles (tinctures, vg based drinks, candies, jellies, budder, fruity pebble treats, really the possibilities are endless).

they get you MAD stoned, for MANY hours, and i like it better than smoking these days.

only problem is, since ive been using concentrates and using everyday, my tolerance is sky-high right now. i could easily face a gram of thc in two edibles in one day (not bragging, this sucks)

The first time I tried cannabis, well actually first few times actually, it was in the form of edibles (brownies actually). It was back in high school and me + 2 of my friends (who were somewhat experienced) ate nearly half a pan worth during class (yeah I realize that probably wasn't the best idea now lol). Long story short by the next class I was looking off into space lauging, thankfully the teachers didn't even notice. I don't know if edibles are really right for the situation I'm in at the moment unfortunately. I tried firecrackers fairly recently but was kinda disappointed to be honest. I'm afraid to make anything else because of smell (due to an injury I'm unable to work or even go to class so I have to live with my parents who hate weed so I have to be somewhat covert, keeping the smell contained and always smoking outdoors usually at night although I honestly think they choose to turn a blind eye to it at times. In addition to making it somewhat difficult to get stoned or even keep weed I also feel like a complete loser lol). Are there any good recipes that don't smell much if at all?

I would really like to get a vaporizer but I'm very short on cash. Does it have to be one specifically made for weed and does it have to be non-combustion? I already own a 30w vape mod that I use for e-liquid (eleaf iStick or something like that) could I get an attachment for it that will work (I know they make them but idk if they're all combustion. If they are would they still be worth while?) I own/owned one of those cheap "G Pen" things it was combustion but it still got me good and stoned but I honestly don't remember if it was all that much more efficient than a bong. I might try to get it woking again, I made the mistake of using hash in it which ended up melting all over the coil and made it where it didn't properly heat up (even after attempting to clean it the coil is still coated in a thin layer of hash. I'll probably see if I can get a good hit or two of the hash because I'm like completely out of everything until I get the chance to make a run for some and I could definitely use a good buzz. Hopefully I'll be able to get more really soon.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Knife hits are also a great way to stretch your herb and get incredibly baked off small amounts.

Takes a little practice to figure out the optimal size(without wasting ) for self-serving, the optimal amount of time heating(of the knives), and technique so you dont burn your hits up before theyre within inhalation proximity but all you need is a stove(gas is better but electric works too).

Ive been using this method on and off for 13years and I still find as few as 2 or 3 little BB sized hits to be as good(if not better) as any pinner blunt to the head or fat bowl.

This may be slightly off topic but I would recommend using a handheld butane torch lighter in order to get the best rips. Also make sure to hold in hits so the THC gets absorbed.