• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What shall I do on MDMA? With no friends.

LSDude98

Greenlighter
I have just applied to start some volunteer work, going to join a few university clubs. I dont have any friends that will take mdma so I donrt know what to do, my city isnt very big so its not like theres any decent gigs going on.

I m trying to make some more firends, but this will be my second time on MDMA and I dont want to take it alone again.

Just jam man, if you gotta be alone, music enhances the experience.

If I was still doing MDMA, I would be curious to try it in a stripclub or something like that.

Then wait on taking it til you've got a few my man. I'm willing to take just about every drug out there by myself and will still enjoy but MDMA is the only one where I need at least 1 other close friend or family member around. When oxytocin is released it can help you bond with others but if no ones around it also has the ability to cause the "subject" to feel depressed about that fact (a mechanism our bodies uses to drive us to be social creatures.) Research shows oxytocin levels are high when people or animals are isolated, so it has a dual effect of rewarding us for social interaction or "punishing" (pushing?) us when we are isolated.

I personally won't take MDMA unless I'm in a relationship, every time I've taken it while not in one I'm overcome with a sadness about my state and very prone to false love scenarios.

-GC

Hey where do you live, ill come and jam with you hahaha. Just chill man play tunes and dance. Thats what i do anyhow :)

Take a shower, play with glowbies while jamming. Roll around in your blanket, it will feel soft and nice. Comb your hair, this especially feels really good.
G_Chem, I've taken oxytocin and I dont remember feeling lonely while on it.

LSDude98: That sucks although I have 1 friend to roll with but I know it´s so annoying when our closest friends don´t want to try MDMA with us. And of course they have no problem with going out drinking all the time because that´s social acceptable.
And I´m from Denmark so I doubt anyone in here is from Denmark too haha that sucks :(

Go to some electronic music clubs and make friends. Alternatively, when I take MDMA alone I just stick music on, loud, and zone out. That is 100% my favourite way to enjoy it.

I dont have any friends that will take mdma so I don't know what to do, my city isnt very big so its not like theres any decent gigs going on.
I'm trying to make some more friends, but this will be my second time on MDMA and I don't want to take it alone again.
Make sure it really is MDMA and that is not the bad "Mongy" MDMA that is out there (if your pupils do not dilate after 1h then it is not the good MDMA).
Be in a social setting even with strangers. Fast music is a bonus.

Man I used to have to problem ALOT, not really by choice just by never not having it around.

Depending on dosage (which for me was usually a lot), I'd just sit in a chair rubbing myself all over lmao. If I tried to do anything else I usually gave up and ended up back on the chair. Even having conversations online/texting I usually forgot about. The problem is what do you do when you come down to still feel better.

It depends on the type of person you are! If you are a social butterfly, go to a club or a bar or something. If you're more introverted, listen to music with good headphones. That's what I used to do a lot, it is a euphoric expirience, just make sure you're listening to music that matches your mood. My suggestion, Lana Del Rey never fails to impress, especially while on stuff.
Cheers!

take a shower. shits orgasmic.

An yeah if you dont want to roll alone. Just find a local band. Doesnt matter if they are great. Youre just there to share your roll with other people.

Last edited:
Run naked through the street.

But only if you own a street on your own private property, of course.

Dude sometimes rolling by yourself is the best . Do it at home have some amazing music on your heads phones , put in some cool dance music videos on your lab top and go off. And have party lights around .

Well, if you want other parts of your life to take off then you're gonna have to stop taking mdma...

why dont you take some mdma, and use the confidence to go to the bar or club and make some friends?

Careful, when I took oxt I used the confidence to approach my ruffian dealer to buy some E. Careful who you expose yourself to when you're in a vulnerable state. They'll feel like friends one day and you might feel stupid the next.

Music and computer games. Or if you feel comfortable go out clubbing or if if electronic music isn't your thing go to a gig. Or you could take a walk in some nice countryside/large parks during the day if there are any near you.

Only think problem you might have is if you take it at night at home alone you may get very bored very quickly and wanna venture out during the night. Depending where you're from this could put you at danger. I know if I was rolling in the middle of the night in South London I may feel the urge to start talking to people I shouldn't be haha.