• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse addiction

• Thread starter Humanperson182736
  • Start date
H

Humanperson182736

I’m 14 years old. I’m a good kid if you want to get that clear, school comes easy for me, but I’m lazy and bored. I have horrible work ethic. I always end up getting 89s having an A B honorole, when I could easily achieve full As... Now I’ve always been interested in aderall and things of such, testing it out. I may as well try it at least. Is this all bullshit about getting better grades; and enhancing your life? So I know the people who sell drugs at my school... a guy hooked me up easily... Except not with aderall. He said he had vyvanse. The first time I did it he gave me one pill at lunch.

Now I did lots of research, and the pill did not end up being vyvanse. But that’s besides the point. He forced me to pop it quickly... I didn’t care and didn’t look at it, due to the fact there were teachers everywhere. I payed him my dollar. Everything felt clear. I just “woke up”. I felt a small bit happy. I enjoyed it and wanted to experiment with it more. I had easy classes after lunch’s I didnt really see the effects on focus. Then, that night I could not sleep. The drug I took I later found out was a 25 mg pill of STEM a pill designed to last for 16 hours. I took it at 12:00 pm. I didn’t sleep that night until 4 am. It was ok. I found out. I knew what he did. He basically told me he had given it to me to see if I liked stimulants and also see if I’d tell on him. So I asked him for more, and made sure he gave me vyvanse this time, after I caught up on sleep.

I can confirm, it was vyvanse. I inspected it, written on the side was the serial code “S489”, and written on the other side was 70 mg. Vyvanse was slower than STEM/aderall. I like vyvanse. Firstly, it’s cheap (for a 5 mg aderall it can me 5$). Secondly, it does not really any nasty side effects besides you dick shrinking and becoming thirsty (I just bring water with me). 3. It’s subtle and is just better... Anyway, I bought 3 vyvanse from him. All 70 mg. Later I took one. I can’t put into words what I felt. I didn’t feel my head hurting. I felt happy and I was so motivated to complete my notes and other things, at first I thought it was a scam somehow and he didn’t give me any drug, and that he was hoping to run off porcini. Although after about 2 hours, I felt so much... Th worlds constrast went up, I could see clearly, sharply. I had a tiny stage of paronoia thinking that allthe teachers knew I was high that day, and I made some irrational precautions, nothing too bad.

That’s all the bad things that happened that day. I was thinking 100 miles per hour. I enjoyed my school day, although it was right before thanksgiving break, so pretty much every class had a sub. I acted a little bit strange, but that day I noticed I was talking to people mainly, and I usually have a problem in language arts, I hate reading. It’s horrible. I look at text and just zone out almost immeadietly. But, on vyvanse, I was reading like a god. It was too easy. That night I slept well. Coming back into school, I got a bad fever, and could not sleep. I was getting chills and sweating. I skipped my first 2 days back for sick days. Wednesday rolls around and I’ve already missed a lot of work. I had no choice. I was nearly well anyway. So I decided I’d go to school. I woke up and felt awful. I was so tired. I just needed to sleep more. How could I preform at school. Then I thought about taking vyvanse. I looked at the pills and I flipped a coin. Heads yes and tails no. I got tails. I thought for a second, disappointed with the result, then went “fuck it” and popped a vyvanse. Same effects. I went to school. Although I had a sore throat and a headache, they both disappeared on the drug idk. I was reserved being sick and all, but I completed the work. I took vyvanse 70 mg consecutively for the next 3 days. Running on literally 2 hours sleep a night and still surviving, when my vyvanse wore out on Friday, I immeadietly fell asleep. I didn’t take any on the weekend. Fast forward to Monday, I felt better, and didn’t look like shit.

The entire weekend I wanted a reason to take vyvanse. Monday rolls around, and I go buy more vyvanse. About 30$ worth of it. 20 or so pills. All 70 mg and also one more STEM 25 mg was included. When I took vyvanse I found a few things. I started talking to people. I started to be nice to people. And I started taking notes and paying attention in class. Started talking to girls. Previously I had no friends, nor did I have the desire for friends. I hardly did my work and zoned out for class. I was irratable and I was mean to people. I was extremely anti-social. I took vyvanse until Thursday, and continued to have these amazing effects. I already was acing tests, and continued. I cared about my work. I was enjoying school where previously all I would think is “when does this end.” Sulking the entire day. Because my tolerance expires every weekend from not taking the drug, I always have the full effects from the same dosage. I love seeing the saturation everything has after you take it. You feel alive. Anyway, roll around to Thursday, yesterday, I knew I was getting addicted. I felt it. Non prescribed drugs are prescription for a reason.

I have done so much research though. And I know what they are... so I never increase my dosage and check my heartrate with bringing massive amounts of water to school. Anyway, I willed myself not to take vyvanse on Thursday. School was hell. I zoned out in math. Didn’t do my work. Took no notes. I literally didn’t even care about my English. I had to complete my homework before class. I didn’t do any of my work, and talked to no one. In fact, I ignored everyone around me I talked to on vyvanse, and was excessively mean to some people I previously talked to. After making it through the long day, I went to sleep. Everything was bland. I was depressed again. Forgot to mention I was previously extremely bored with my life. I was not suicidal on sadness, but boredom. I felt empty. I didn’t really care what happened. Regardless I felt depressed again. Like my life was meaningless. I just went to sleep. This morning I took more vyvanse. I felt good today. I gave a speech and presentation. I aced it. I felt so confident. Easy 97. Now I am coming down off of my dose I took this morning. Slowly but surely I’m losing it. I’m still motivated tho, hence why I wrote this. I would definitely not write this sober.

But to the point:

Is this bad? I’m just generally a better person in vyvanse. The world opened up. I have friends now, I’m getting the grades I require, keeping 95s never missing assignments. I stopped my irrational behavior and am no longer depressed. I enjoy school. Three weeks ago I felt flat and empty, thinking about my future. I didn’t want to kill myself, that’s irrational, I may as well live it out. But let me put it this way... if someone held me at gunpoint, I would not bat an eye. I didn’t care.

I have kept this secret from everyone, except obviously my drug dealer. I’ve never had any trouble weight with vyvanse.

Just to clarify, I do not have ADHD. I have been tested.

Last edited by a moderator: