European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy birthday Shambles!

Sadie

Bluelight Crew
I can't post a pic from my phone and it'd be too obvious on the pc that we're watching.

Have a great day darling. You're beyond amazing! I'll never run out of compliments and each one earnestly deserved.

Happy birthday to a true gent.

Happy Birthday Mr S (don't know if it was yesterday or Ms S got in just before midnight)
Hope you had/have an awesome day anyway and are basking in the compliments & love of your lush lady

Happy birthday mate <3

Best wishes for all the finest of debaucheries.

Many happy returns, Sham <3

I always think people born in December or early January probably don't tend to get as much in total for Christmas and their birthdays, when expressed in cold, hard cash, as my fellow Summer babies whose friends and families have plenty of time to forget how much they spent on the last present before the next one is due.

But then again, that's almost certainly oversimplification beyond utility. And if I was a Sagittarius like Shambles or Tiffany, or a Capricorn like my sister, then I might well think differently anyway .....

Happy Birthday Mr S (don't know if it was yesterday or Ms S got in just before midnight)
Hope you had/have an awesome day anyway and are basking in the compliments & love of your lush lady

I was quick off the mark as mini me and I sang happy birthday at midnight.

Hopefully there is lots of love for the day ahead.

Wishing you a happy getting brutally and repeatedly raped day sham.

Sadie my dearie, you know what to do=D
And who in the name of pink and purple stripey triangular fuck on a unicycle is 'mini-me'

There's another of you? is she single and looking for a 31yo kanners psychopharmacologist/biochem hacker with most admirably flexible morals, a creative streak a mile wide, and who knows a thing or two about how to find some really tasty treats if you give him but a forest, a couple of rainy days and something to put the grub in?

Ideally open minded as to such things as clouds of smoke, pots jetting out sparks, loud popping and crackling noises in the middle of the night when he can't sleep and anything that looks like the bastard child of a gas bottle, a car battery charger and a toaster oven:p

Dear old Fart

Hapoy fucking birthday

Give your wife a root

And to wat youre told.

From

That weird cunt

From one sagittarian to another.

Happy Bumday ya young bugger.

Us sagies are the cream of the crop doncha know? and if youre also left handed like wot I is then thats just the icing on the cake... =D

Happy b day to you Shambles and real thanks (again) for all the support you gave me when I was deep in the peevee shit. Im all drug free now been for.. 2 years or more. HAPPY B DAY MATE. <3

Many thanks to all y'all <3

And now comes the hard bit where I choose a handful to directly reply to... y'all know I'd just look a complete suck-up if I replied to all individually so please don't think I'm playing favourites when I only reply to these few right now...

Many happy returns Mr Red Wine! X

Had a nice drop tonight as it happens, sirrah. Dunno how to find it online or define it further but will hazard a guess at... Grand vin de Bordeaux 2014 from Co-Op. Was originally over £20 which is pretty frikkin pricey by my standards but we got it cheap(ish) at under a tenner on clearance. Tasty whatever the case =D

Give your wife a root

Noted ;)<3

penblwydd hapus

Diolch, bach cariad!!! =D

Other than that, I'll also wiggle my virtual bum at the mighty fine and very, very thoughtful prezzies I received, and also tip my glass to those who appreciate a decent whisky wot I bought for me to drink because I could. I'd also give massive plaudits to the truly lushy Indian takeaway we had for dins. Supposedly the best in the country (yes, yes they do all say that but this one reckons it really, really means it) and I have to say it was seriously delish... yum!!!

Much <3 to all <3

Last edited:
Much <3 to all <3

Also, as I was 42 today I thought I'd let y'all in on the true meaning of life...

I am 42 as well and figured it out.

Im 42 and thats not it Sham. Recalculate and try again.

Hmm... if not that than I'd have to go with...

<3<3
<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3
<3<3
<3

... as the closest approximation I currently have for such things.

(failing that it's what is 6 x 7)

I thought the meaning of life was to be able to balance four baked beans on the tip of a pork sausage, without the aid of the sauce.

But hey, I'm just some crazy stoner lady off the Internet .....

I thought the meaning of life was to be able to balance four baked beans on the tip of a pork sausage, without the aid of the sauce.

Is that some kinda transitioning thing? I have to ask cos... I do that daily and twice on weekends so I wonder where that suggestion has come from...

;)
<3