• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Just started testing my substances - Some words of advice?

benwe18

Greenlighter
So as stated in the title, swim has been moderately experimenting with various substances for a couple years but mainly: MDMA, cocaine and from time to time dabbling with certain RX's like alprazolam, benzos, opiates, etc etc. But recently introduced to the importance of testing your substances and the precautionary steps to take before hand. So swim has bought reagent testing kits (the main 5), fentanyl contamination kits, precision scales, etc.

But cutting to the chase my questions are as followed:

1. When testing a solid such as MDMA in a crystal form should it be crushed or can you just drop reagent onto a broken off piece of solid rock?
2. If your test sample has been tested on with a certain reagent do you have to break off another piece and test again, or can you use that same testing piece?
3. The fentanyl testing kit I have is meant for urine tests. Do I just dilute the substance in water and dip the strips in?
4. Again MDMA as a example how much/how big should you use as a testing piece?

1. You need a tiny, tiny amount of substance to test, especially with MDMA. About the amount of powder that would fit on the end of a toothpick (sometimes a bit more for pills). It doesn't matter if that amount is a crystal or powder but it tends to be easier to measure small amounts of crushed powder.
2. Yes, the reagent destroys the sample so you need another tiny bit to do a second test.
3. Yes, the strips are very sensitive so you just need about a match-head amount of substance, put it in the plastic ziploc bag or other container, then submerge the strip up to the level indicated on the strip. If it isn't a definite positive, it's a negative.
4. Testing MDMA for fentanyl you need about 10mg or the size of a match head.

Hope this helps :)