European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

H clean up

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
For xmas I am going to treat myself to some white heroin Hcl that dissolves in water and cyclizine citrate (also water soluble) and high quality cocaine Hcl or citrate made from top notch crack.

The only thing that I'm curious about is the H. I'm not following the heroin helpers outdated guide.

I was think 1 add 3.5g street H to slightly basic water (need to check about ph8). Use activated carbon if colour is still a problem.

2 filter allow to dry perform 3 washes of ethyl acetate on the powder. Filter and allow the solution to evaporate.

3 would methanol be any use??

4 add water at desired concentration to base H and slowly add Hcl until all or most H dissolves (again need to check right PH). Filter any solids. Store in fridge in bacteria static vial.

Last year seizures were 10-35%. I'm going to assume the worst and hope to get at least 300-350mg of pure heroin back.

And advice?

Store it dry, make up shots as and when. Ester hydrolysis can occur when in solution for too long.

Tips-aqueous ammonia is the base to use for morphine, heroin etc. Its mild, and also volatile so the excess can be driven off easily. And for freebase gear, dichloromethane makes the ideal solvent.

Shoot me a PM tryptamite, can see what I can do to assist. I need to set up a new skype, since my old machine is unusable atm. Or if you could give me a hand w/ pidgin messenger would be useful. Either way, shoot me a PM.

AFAIK H, morphine etc. are soluble in methanol, as salts. Not sure about the base, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was a fair bit of solubility. Should be able to help with solvents etc.

Cheers bro pm sent inbox cleared out a bit. So my box is ready to receive your message ??