• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new memeber , i am

savage#1

Greenlighter
hi, i am 26 yr old, im from somewhere in canada, im a native american,trying to stay as anonymous as possible, but the forum wont let me, i just wan to contact Solipsis privatly for some info on psylocibin tolerance thread and all, also im sorry for my bad english , its like my 3rd language

Hey Savage, not sure what you mean about anonymity. You are anonymous - nobody here knows who you are, so don't worry :)

As for psilocybin, just head on over to the Psychedelic Drugs forum and post your questions in there. I'm sure one of the very knowledgeable members will respond about your tolerance questions.

Best,
CFC

You are pretty well protected here--just a user name with no personal info that can be accessed by the public (unless you share it). I don't see anything wrong with your English and wish I spoke 3 other languages!

You can PM Solipsis but you may also want to get a variety of experiences from the community (especially since it is a tolerance question which can be very subjective). Have you familiarised yourself with the Psychedelic Drugs subforum?

LOL: CFC and I are simulcasting! I was typing my post as he was typing his basically saying the same thing.