• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Been visiting this forum for years!

beautifulSound

Greenlighter
The whole forum thing has always been so confusing to me (simple minded I guess... Lol) All the rules makes me feel like I have to watch what I say and where I say it like I'm under the watchful eye of a totalitarian regime like a certain northern country lead by a little nuke-happy fat kid! On a more serious note, as I said the whole internet forum thing is confusing, and I want to make sure that I post in the right area. I read thru the rules but I'm still a little hesitant to post my question. So with that said, thanks to anybody and everybody who replies!

Hi beautifulSound--and welcome.:D The rules aren't really that awful--mostly aimed at keeping us all safe and legal (NO SOURCING!)=D Then there are a few to try to keep us civil to each other (especially in the politics forum lol) but other than that it is a pretty free place. If, after perusing the specific subforums, you still are unsure where to pose your question you post it here and a mod can move it to an appropriate forum for you.

Lol, don't worry too much beautifulsound, and welcome to Bluelight.

If you post in the wrong place, it'll simply get moved to the right place by a member of staff. As herby says above, as long as you aren't asking "where do I get drugs" you should be ok :)

So let loose on the keyboard, have a poke around the different forums, take your pick and get posting and chatting to fellow Bluelighters!

All the best,
CFC