• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

a technocracy of ONEness: hive mind and the queen

jammin83

Bluelighter
i think this mystical idea of oneness has its merits. i have felt Oneness before and it is kind of profound. but i think this is a concept that is being pushed as part of an agenda. ive noticed that mysticism is being pushed on the unsuspecting in various ways. the twin towers being replaced by ONE world trade center. the new age agenda being pushed hard and the underlying concept being one of unity. not surprising is an agenda of division currently. a Hegelian dialectic provides us with the solution of unity. BBC has a subsidiary called BBC ONE. there are more examples that I can provide that seem to be pushing us toward this mystical concept of ONEness and not withholding the evident influence of jewish mysticism on the masses . ONE, one, one...oneness...but why?

Unitarian churches, bob marley, disney movies, the psychedelic scene all have been subconsciously pushing us in this direction. even shulgin had his run ins with the "owl club" folks but maybe he was just playing jazz or whatever, but i cant help but feel that from an early age, the establishment is forcing this concept on us in various ways. it may feel like your experiences are somewhat in line with the truth and that these experiences are genuine. i have had similar experiences so i dont mean to imply that these types of experiences "arent real" just something ive been thinking about. if there was to be an "alien" type encounter i would imagine it would push us in a similar direction.

so most are familiar with the idea of ONEness but i think most of this has to do with the advancements in AI. Sophia, the queen of heaven, the matriarchy, mother earth, these are becoming our new reality. I also think the weinstein fallout is a controlled demolition to give rise to a sort of matriarchy, but its a theory in progress. Most AI thus far has been a somewhat androgynous form of feminine. so eventually, i think a sort of AI mother/isis figure, is the direction in which we are headed.

part of me would like to just walk away from bluelight but i really dont have anywhere else to talk about the things that go through my head. so lets just stay calm throughout all of this and lets be reasonable.i dont see good things for our future, but i have faith that eventually a lot of people will see the light....given enough darkness. i think eventullay most of you will get where im coming from.

a secret cabal of elite reptilian shapeshifters trying to butter us up for the nwo?

i like terence meckenna's idea of NObody in charge. the world is pretty crazy, and that includes pretty much everyone. we cant even get an election to work right.

how about society/ the media imitating art? the culture of psychedelia has been used, subtly and overtly, for decades in order to advertise commodities that have no basis in psychedelia. one-ness is pretty in right now and has been for awhile... chicken or egg?