View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosing with Al Lad

NeoLid

Bluelighter
So i ordered myself some al lad, I have experience with it but if was a few years ago. I have been reading trip reports at around 300 ug dose. There's a lot of conflicting info for this dose, some people said 300 ug underwhelming, others reported very strong effects. So it anyone has done doses aroud that range, what can I expect from it? Visually and mentally.

With psychedelics and research chemicals you want to start low. Take half of what you think will be a full satisfying experience. This is if you have access to a decent amount. Wade thr waters. If you have 1 dose its kinda more understandable you want to hit that sweet spot and not waste, but dude take your time. Invest in your psychonautic passions. Do it for a reason and be safe. If people arent agreeing on the dose for these lysergic RC's with questionable metabolism and activity then wade the waters. Btw have you heard of microdosing? Check that out

So i ordered myself some al lad, I have experience with it but if was a few years ago. I have been reading trip reports at around 300 ug dose. There's a lot of conflicting info for this dose, some people said 300 ug underwhelming, others reported very strong effects. So it anyone has done doses aroud that range, what can I expect from it? Visually and mentally.

Depends on how experienced you are with psychedelics. Assuming the blotters aren't degraded, 150 µg of AL-LAD should be about equal to ~100 µg of LSD, but with more visuals and less of a headspace; it's also significantly shorter-lasting. If you can handle ~200µg of acid/1p/ald-52 you should be able to handle 300µg of AL-LAD.

When AL LAD first entered the scene i got 5 150ug blotters from overseas. After reading and researching I (and my fellow psychonaut) decided to start with one tab. after not feeling anything for 45 minutes I got impatient and ate a another half roughly 30 minutes later. I (and my friend) decided we'd been ripped off and ate the remaining blotter so we now had 375ug floating around our body's. Long story made short as soon as I put the final blotter on my tongue and swallowed it I started coming up fast within, 30 minutes we were both reduced to blubbering morons who decided to play In the mud and dance in the rain until our whole visual field was obscured. Then we sat around staring at intense acid-esque visuals this continued for around 5 hours until it rather abrubtly stopped. This drug does not have the headspace of acid so we were for the most part fine it's very fun but I would recommend going with 150ug if you have little experience with it. Greater than 225 to 275 ug needs a sitter IMO. this has been my experience with ALLad , a ton of visuals with a light headspace, if I had the choice to go back I'd probably still do the same thing... I've not ventured into 300+ug territory since and find 225-275ug to be my sweet spot.

I agree with start slow and be patient for the effect, but also there is variance (at least on my) Al-Lad tab strengths from a single vendor - I got drastic and dissolved all my tabs for eyedropper dosing (volumetric) but some people have regular results with all their tabs - so mine could be flukishly dosed at varying levels.

What I bought 2 years ago was a bit more dependable.

also agree the visual side is enhanced (glassy or lucite-ish - then layered), but I find headspace and tactile sensory strong too at higher amounts.