• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Differences between 4-sub tryptamines

I was told in another thread that repeated temp changes are not good. How often do you plan on taking it in/out?

What I did was make a smaller side stash , in the same manner as described above, so that id only be warming up a portion of it everytime I wanted to use a trypt.
ie 100 mg of each frozen subs trypt goes into an epindorph all these go into one desicated jar. The rest of the stash goes into individual labelled jars in the same.way.

Also seems I forgot to mention a time line above. I havent noticed any change in 5 years, in terms of potency/effect for either compound. The 4 aco dmt turned from white to off white but i cant see any physical change in the 5 meo.... 4 oh det turned from off white to gray (stored longer than the 4 aco) however i was in no hurry to try it and cant compare. But a recent test showed it was very active at 15 mg still.

I was told in another thread that repeated temp changes are not good. How often do you plan on taking it in/out? What I did was make a smaller side stash , in the same manner as described above, so that id only be warming up a portion of it everytime I wanted to use a trypt. ie 100 mg of each frozen subs trypt goes into an epindorph all these go into one desicated jar. The rest of the stash goes into individual labelled jars in the same.way.Also seems I forgot to mention a time line above. I havent noticed any change in 5 years, in terms of potency/effect for either compound. The 4 aco dmt turned from white to off white but i cant see any physical change in the 5 meo.... 4 oh det turned from off white to gray (stored longer than the 4 aco) however i was in no hurry to try it and cant compare. But a recent test showed it was very active at 15 mg still.
To answer your question I think I'm gonna take them likely once a mounth..I found the idea to create two jars very brillant ! so I will proceed the same...Thanks for sharing your own experience :)