• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need information/help

Sure, this guy comes now and take the subject back to his beginnings, probably he didn't read the other comments and just want to start a loop. You want to know something? personally i'm tired and the answer has been given already, and help in many forms. I do not know why this thread just goes on, probably for other people fun, don't confuse helping subsections about health, drugs, etc with the lounge. It was just a bad trip for fuck sake, the trip report is not even a trip report.
Also we've been already discused the weed thing, don't be mean to be rude but basically if I were you I would just delete the comment and just go to another thread answering there

I'm just gonna turn off the e-mail notifications for my own fuckin health

Chill out dude. Recommending weed to someone who is experiencing lingering delusions and emotional issues from a trip is really bad advice. Just deal with it. Maybe it works for you, but I've been here a long time and I can't tell you how many times it's caused problems for people who are trying to recover their mental health.

We're not here to tell people "oh I bet you're fine, drugs are harmless". Drugs are great and I love them but they can also have consequences. The OP came here looking for help and that's what we're trying to do. It's important to know what you could be up against. Everyone has bad trips now and then, but most people don't experience anxiety so extreme they have to leave school, fear and delusions afterwards, for a month and a half since the trip and getting worse (which is the situation described in the OP). In cases where this happens, proper care must be taken to be healthy and let yourself recover without drugs, and it's important to know that there are cases where people need professional intervention. It's probably going to be fine without it, but isn't it better to know all the information than to just assume someone you've never met is fine because you want to believe that drugs can't cause people problems?

^This.

OP, she needs professional support. If she wasn't able to process during the trip, that tells me there is lingering emotion/trauma that now needs to be processed. Even more obviously considering the dark imagery she's been experiencing. She needs to find a qualified and quality therapist/emotional facilitator that can actually work with her to recall that trauma, process, and move through it. None of the western psychoanalysis bullshit. Real healing and emotional work. If you need help finding people, or how to know who's good or not, lemme know.

Just dropped my jack glass and now i'm sad really.. I loved that fuckin glass and man i just miss it :( got fucked up from some shits today and my head it just spinning buut eeeeeh back to bonnie and clyde my favorite love story, a girl and a boy that's beautiful man, let's write stories about a girl and a boy. Now see fellas what we got? So again people are too scared from euphorias, the trip report mmkay is not even a trip report why this thing just doesn't end? she felt that euphoria and freaked out, in order to overcome negative trips you have to process them. Overall beside this, I remember my first trip being a fuckin bee and just climbing on a building which was my wardrobe, now those bees attacked me and just wanted me to jump isn't this similar to what happend here oh wait is not, fuckin hell I should been dead by this fuckin trip already, isn't this more traumatizating then just a fast heart rate & euphoria? Come on..

What is the bad trip? like fuck you shady oow wait need to put some jungle house or jazz tonight ya

You're not doing much more than clogging the thread, shadybraindamage. Contribute something meaningful or leave it be.

Sure, this guy comes now and take the subject back to his beginnings, probably he didn't read the other comments and just want to start a loop. You want to know something? personally i'm tired and the answer has been given already, and help in many forms. I do not know why this thread just goes on, probably for other people fun, don't confuse helping subsections about health, drugs, etc with the lounge. It was just a bad trip for fuck sake, the trip report is not even a trip report.
Also we've been already discused the weed thing, don't be mean to be rude but basically if I were you I would just delete the comment and just go to another thread answering there

I'm just gonna turn off the e-mail notifications for my own fuckin health

Yes I know you were already going on about haunted houses, but I wanted to give a short and concise answer to the op and the two quotes were a quicker way than to write out the same idea in my own words.

Look man, I love weed as much as the next guy. But if somebody has lingering negative effects after a psychedelic experience, continues to smoke weed and the symptoms worsen over time, then taking a break from the weed is definitely worth a try IMO.