View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need information/help

Aydans8081

Greenlighter
So.. one of my good friends who I'd say is a pretty heavy acid user (last summer she did it a few dozen times throughout) did acid on Halloween. But instead of the usual tab form it was in a sort of sugar cube form. And ever since she has been getting very odd after effects.. and I'm getting kind of worried. Sometimes when she's at school she has to leave and go home because she gets severe anxiety and peoples faces even start morphing.. shes told me at night when she's in her room she hears voices all around her and dark figures in the corner.. this has never happened before, only after she took the sugar cube. at first I thought it was post acid hallucinations but those usually go away in a matter of days or at the most weeks. It's now December and it's only getting worse.. she's telling me she can barely sleep and her grades are dropping. I don't know if she can take it anymore. I want to help her but I honestly have no idea what to do.. any help is appreciated

Last edited:
She definitely needs to (depending on age) tell her parents about it no matter how hard it may be, and she needs to get some professional help. Does she have a family history of any mental disorders like schizophrenia for example? This is a prime example of why it is ALWAYS NECESSARY to test your substances using a test kit. And yeah it isn't typical that LSD is put on a sugar cube, but it does happen.

It could also just be really bad anxiety resulting from the trip. Like she's worrying about it so much to the point where it's a snowball effect and it's building upon itself. It has happened to me before. Anxiety is a very strong thing and should not be underestimated. She should stay away from any other drugs in the meantime including alcohol and especially marijuana. There is also a small chance that it is HPPD which has been known to fade away with time.

Why the fuck do you recommand that a family session would be good? No for fuck sake, you should haven't typed.. really? Age when you take drugs do not matter, you could easily take coke at 14, if your heart it's at his best, doesn't matter. Now back on track, acid can induce some depression and also it can change your personality. You did not mention how her trip was going during that time and a lot of infos missing around here.
Try and help her out by trying to talk about what she saw back then, also mary jane would be perfect now, tell her it's okay to smoke it doesn't affect in any way, imo it will help her lower the anxiety MJ knows what best for you. Now shadow people it's another story and it doesn't have to do with drugs, especially with Lucy

Last edited:
Cannabis doesn't lower anxiety in everyone at all. In fact it can increases anxiety a lot including me. Recommending smoking weed is definitely not good advice.

Why the fuck do you recommand that a family session would be good? No for fuck sake, you should haven't typed.. really? Age when you take drugs do not matter, you could easily take coke at 14, if your heart it's at his best, doesn't matter. Now back on track, acid can induce some depression and also it can change your personality. You did not mention how her trip was going during that time and a lot of infos missing around here.
Try and help her out by trying to talk about what she saw back then, also mary jane would be perfect now, tell her it's okay to smoke it doesn't affect in any way, imo it will help her lower the anxiety MJ knows what best for you. Now shadow people it's another story and it doesn't have to do with drugs, especially with Lucy

Lmao I never said a family session. What I was getting at is that if she's like 16 years old then good luck setting up and paying for a psychotherapy session yourself. I agree with you when you say she needs to talk about her trip and what happened during it. Integrating the trip is extremely important for recovery. And for me, after a traumatizing LSD trip, weed was making me extremely anxious and delusional. It made me have panic attacks anytime I smoked for like 2 years. Not everyone is the same as you

Age is an issue if still in school.

This is further complexed by legality, and the rights of people and of children as individuals.
This is further complexed by social institutions, and the backward nature of law and society.

But most of all a person is suffering from a psychiatric malady and is not managing well, and to manage better she must seek help.

I think the OP is part of seeking help.
Connecting up with the right help which will not hurt more than it helps is most important: Possibly a guidance counselor in the school (if kids agree that the guidance counselor is a cool and understanding person), or a youth worker at a drug clinic (might be better as they often deal with homeless, and part of this problem is being homeless at home).

From birth we all know that we are not the same and I do not want to talk about anxiety during a MJ session it's just useless and stupid. Now psychotherapy it's another story and she shouldn't be agreed to do that, but I don't want to talk for her, those people there are strangers for her and huh.. who trust doctors or pshychologists? I'm saying that this friend or her friends should be enough, if she done Lucy, she definitely spin around some people who have done and could help her, just saying. But from what I know it's that psyhedelics change the way you see weed and it makes the experience different, most of them are in a good way, that's why most of combos can be friendly with MJ.

And for me, after a traumatizing LSD trip, weed was making me extremely anxious and delusional. It made me have panic attacks anytime I smoked for like 2 years. Not everyone is the same as you

I've read a few reports of people saying weed became unpleasant after heavy LSD experiences. It's something I would suggest people avoid if they are experiencing disturbing after-effects from psychedelics. It annoys me when people promote cannabis as some kind of universal problem solver when the effects differ so much from person to person.

@shady You do know that weed can trigger or exacerbate latent schizophrenia, right? It's fine if you choose to believe what you do in ignorance but don't proselytize it.

@shady You do know that weed can trigger or exacerbate latent schizophrenia, right? It's fine if you choose to believe what you do in ignorance but don't proselytize it.

It can prevent it, but do you also know that CDB treats and cure the symptoms of shizophrenia? This thread, has a lot of missing infos as I said, if the OP can talk with her and then come here to present us her trip report then you can talk about medical issues, but now we are just debating a nonsense.

Per total, from my point of view what I see is that she having a depression and that's all. I myself have heard voices and it was just the meth, buddy

Thank you guys. I'll talk to her today about her trip. Also I know she has been using weed to help her sleep when she can get it. And she says it does help. And no she doesn't have any pre existing mental disorders, that I know of anyway. I'll ask her about that. We're both 15 by the way. I'll post back when I've heard from her.
Also, do you guys think I should show your guys comments to her? Or will that just make her more anxious about the whole thing? It's gunna take some talking into if she has to tell her mom, since her mom has no idea of the drug use. And she'd be PISSED.

So we got Bonnie and Clyde kinda thing going on haha, both of you kids are lovely. If you want her to not recieve any money again from family that will be fine, but if you do want to help just tell us her trip report and also that she is under 18 so she doesn't work and money at that age for some kids are harder to make because they do not know how

aaagh for now im' just gonna finish my jack right here and this damn dxm

print it and share it, truth is important in all these things.

Last edited:
We don't have age rules, kids need drug information and support at least as much as anyone else. In my opinion, more.

If this doesn't get better, your friend needs to seek help, for real. Schizophrenia is an example of a disease that doesn't come out until teens/early adulthood so you would not have known about it already. It's usually later than 15, but that doesn't rule it out. Psychedelics and yes, marijuana can become a trigger that causes these diseases to manifest, though in all likelihood they would have anyway at some point. I'm not saying it IS schizophrenia, but if it is, marijuana isn't going to help. I'm not trying to scare you, just make you aware that there is a possibility this is something that will not resolve itself without intervention, so if it doesn't get better, your friend really needs to get help.

Ok I got some info from her. At first she said it was a really weird trip in general. She said it felt off. Like everything was super overwhelming. She couldn't process anything that was happening. I asked her if there was anything else. She said "Like 30 minutes after I took it my heart started racing super fast. Like what happens what you have a bad trip. And I couldn't breathe properly. Me aydn and cy (our friends) left to cy's house. I kept looking at their faces and, I don't know, their faces looked all boney and colourless. Their eyes were sunken in. it really sketched me out. Everything was dark and misty looking, like in horror movies. It wasn't a normal trip." She also said she saw the dark shape during her trip that she now sees sometimes in her room..

Hi there, little boys and girls! (Fuck you)
Today we're gonna to learn how to poison squirrels

Ah, what I said bout depression? euphoria on Lucy is far greater than all other shit( amphetamine/oxy/cocaine, etc) ”My heart racing/couldn't breathe”, she felt it and then freaked out. Shadow people.. ah I'd be damned, well I wouldn't blame the acid, you can also include the house where she lives(Maybe is haunted, just saying), people that she doesn't want to meet and this thing affected her consciouss, childhood fears/memories, dead people we can put here those from family but other as well. A girl, friend of mine has this problem too and I recommended that a journal would be perfect for all paranormal stuffs, also what i have been noticed is that they are only hallucinations but they're not real. Drugs are not for everybody, fuckin hell

Your friend needs support.

If your support is sufficient, next thing is abstinence from any drugs (dont add weed to the mix!)
Your friend is suffering soome ind of hppd or post stress issues.

More integration into normalcy will help. Exercise, drinking and eating healthy, etc.

Lsd can seriously change the "path" of young minds. If this occurs, nature and nuture will be better than any extra drug exposure.

Euphoria is not was he is describing. What it sounds like is more of an anxiety attack.

stress/hppd/depression also recently
things that happend to her after the trip could be a possibility(relationship problems, family issues, medical issues, emotion/feelings issues) & stop confusing euphoria with anxiety attacks

She definitely needs to (depending on age) tell her parents about it no matter how hard it may be, and she needs to get some professional help.

This!

also mary jane would be perfect now, tell her it's okay to smoke it doesn't affect in any way, imo it will help her lower the anxiety MJ knows what best for you.

Definitely not this!