Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Suboxone safe dose after long break

Bubblegummer

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

Ive been taking opiates for a while now but have come to a point where I am out and wont be able to get any more for a week or so.

When I know its gonna happen I always ration what I have left and just take smaller doses to keep the physical wdls away and it usually works.

This time I fucked up and will be out of them completely without any to taper down on.

However, I do have quite a few spare 2mg/0.5mg sublingual Suboxone films.

How much of one film should I take to be safe and keep the wdls away? I dont really want to get high or mentally affected I just dont want the wdls as they are usually pretty harsh.

The last time I took any sub was about 18 months ago. I got clean then stupidly fucked up again.

If someone can help me out asap that would be awesome cause by Saturday I’ll be in the hurt locker!

Thanks in advance guys!

Bupe's a weird drug because one of its metabolites (norbuprenorphine, i believe) is a full-agonist, and this metabolite is more pleasurable, or 'recreational' than bupe itself and when you low-dose it (less than 2mg) apparently more of it can bind to your receptors.

This is why people often say "less is more" about bupe.

There's a bunch of info online about it, and of course on bluelight. This is one such thread :)

Having said that, without any sort of a tolerance, i would advise keeping the dose below 2mg anyway. It's potent shit that has a really long half life and if you take too much of it, it will make you feel like shit (headaches, nausea, vomiting) for upwards of 24 hours.

Hi guys,

That thread you linked me to Spacejunk is very helpful, thankyou!

Well I waited till I was starting my withdrawals from the Oxy and started by cutting up a 2mg strip into half, then down to sections of 1/8th. I started with 1/8th and just upped the dose till I got my desired affect. Ive noe taken a total of 1mg and have no wdls and am quite energetic and chatty so I think that should be a good dose to play with for a week or so till my Oxy tolerance has dropped again.

And yeah, I’m aware I will need to wait atleast 24hrs from sub dose to Oxy dose.