• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Lost and alone in the depths of hell

coley86

Greenlighter
I felt great yesterday and it happened again. I relapsed because of people places and things. I can say no sometimes and other times its too hard. I have had a headache all night and been tense and severely depressed. Therapy doesnt keep me sober quite yet and I just cant seem to not use mind altering substances. I want to give up here.

And what kind of approaches to recovery/wellness have you tried OP?

What I can definitely guarantee you is that you have waaay more options than you might imagine. And that, even if things have been really hard, you are far more capable than you might realize. Try and keep you head up, the holidays seem like a particularly stressful time of year for pretty much everyone.

And what kind of approaches to recovery/wellness have you tried OP?

What I can definitely guarantee you is that you have waaay more options than you might imagine. And that, even if things have been really hard, you are far more capable than you might realize. Try and keep you head up, the holidays seem like a particularly stressful time of year for pretty much everyone
I appreciate your comment. I have tried a spiritual approach that helped me for about 8 months and a therapeutic approach which helped for 4 months which is amazing. I have attended na before and had a sponser. I have never been to rehab but did a drug court program years ago. I just want that long term sobriety and I cant seem to do it.

I appreciate your comment. I have tried a spiritual approach that helped me for about 8 months and a therapeutic approach which helped for 4 months which is amazing. I have attended na before and had a sponser. I have never been to rehab but did a drug court program years ago. I just want that long term sobriety and I cant seem to do it.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. What's going on with you currently?

Drug court program offer essentially no foundation. They are super basic, beyond that really, at least in the US.

With more info we could point you in the right direct.

(Merry Christmas btw :))

Lost you may be but you are not alone in the depths of hell.

You had a temporary set back. That is all. One step back. Let it go and carry on.