• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Xans + mdma

Roll60

Greenlighter
My first mdma experience was pretty scary, i took too much of a random pill, had a panic attack and passed out on the comeup. After that all was good.
Will taking a small amount of xanax before the roll help to reduce anxiety on the comeup and this safe?
Thanks

my preference would be to save the xanax for the comedown. i don't think the comeup anxiety on mdma is that bad tbh, it just makes the feeling when it hits all that much better.

try taking like 120mg mdma pill/crystal rather than a random unknown dosage pill. comeup is a lot worse when you take a large amount of mdma (175mg+)

if you take xanax and mdma at the same time , it will just dampen the euphoric and empathetic qualities of the experience which make mdma so great.

also you could stagger your dose, by taking the dose over a 40 minute timeframe, which would smoothen the comeup

Last edited:
Do you think dissolving the mdma in water would allow me to stagger my dose and would this help smoothen the comeup? :)

what i mean was, say you have a pill that contains 125mg mdma.

take 3/4 of the pill, then 30 mins later take the other quarter.

Xanax and MDMA should never be anywhere near each other. Physically, in a sentence, wherever it may be. NO XANAX when fucking with MDMA. Thats a recipe for disaster. lil peep anyone?

If your goal is to ease the come up. Make sure you've waited the proper 3 months between rolls, try a bit of a weed if it affects you positively before the roll, or try ginger chews from your local health food store. Ginger is amazing at easing nausea on the come up.

A drink or 2 before a roll could work as well, but its the last recommendation id give before these other 2. Alcohol sucks in general, but has a place. :p