• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Biohacking Protocol Of An Internet Millionaire

biohacked

Greenlighter
The strategies are pretty standard but still pretty interesting for anyone who’s looked into ‘biohacking’.

The guy is a CEO of a company that does half a billion dollars a year in revenue so he definitely has to be high performing. Funny enough he follows a ketogenic diet, fasts frequently and uses ssri’s for mood improvement.

Here’s his whole protocol: https://hackernoon.com/im-32-and-sp...er-extroverted-healthier-happier-2a2e846ae113

Thanks for posting this, this is very interesting, I was especially interested to find the amount of different substances he takes as preventatives/enhancers which are usually used to treat a specific condition. Especially Metfromin and Lithium...

Also seems like Modafinil is just the drug of choice performance enhancer for "biohackers" everywhere.

I have Modafinil but noticed no effects. Maybe I’ll try again.

A lot of what he says is unconventional by any standard but he has tons of data to back up what he says. Lithium though? And SSRI’s?

I'd love to see all the blood work and not just the individual measures that he felt were justifiable enough to share within his writing.

IMO, you don't need 200K to get yourself healthier and happier.

Definitely some interesting topics within it, but at the same time he conducted his own research on himself... which can be difficult to accurately state when you are the sole party in the experiment and the sole researcher interpreting the data.