Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

black mdmda & licorice smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolling74

Greenlighter
i know this question has been asked before but the posts are a bit old but i have been seeing mixed responses. SWIM recently got some black crystal mdma and in the same baggie some clear crystals. The black ones were kind of bigger and harder to crush than the other crystals as well. It has a kind of licorice smell as well. So, some people are saying the licorice smell is a good sign some are saying its a sign for PMA and the black crystals are just a sign of impurities. Also SWIM has bought off the same guy multiple times with no problems.
Thx

i know this question has been asked before but the posts are a bit old but i have been seeing mixed responses. SWIM recently got some black crystal mdma and in the same baggie some clear crystals. The black ones were kind of bigger and harder to crush than the other crystals as well. It has a kind of licorice smell as well. So, some people are saying the licorice smell is a good sign some are saying its a sign for PMA and the black crystals are just a sign of impurities. Also SWIM has bought off the same guy multiple times with no problems.
Thx
Sorry but we don't do substance ID and we don't use SWIM, as is stated in the forum rules. I am closing this since I can see no other valid discussion coming from this

Status
Not open for further replies.