• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

(Ketamine, Clonidine, Lidocaine) Cream for Pain

Bighoss417

Greenlighter
I was just prescribed a topical cream containing ketamine, clonadine and lidocaine. I'm looking for affectiveness, side affects, the high it can create, as will as the potential of abuse. Any feed back greatly helps. I'm currently prescribed 75mcg fentanyl gel patches, 40mg oxy(op) and 10/325 hydro. I've had 5 surgeries since June, c spine fusion, as well as lower lumbar fusion from l2-l3 all the way down to l5-s1. The last fusion didn't go well, when i awoke i could not move my left leg from toes to hip. Nov.10th was first, mistake made went back in on the 14th to try to correct. It was revised and redone, now i suffer severe nerve pain. Any suggestions on what to do?

I'm not familiar with, nor have I used such a topical cream, but a quick search turns up lots of results from Bluelight as well as other sites.

What is your question? We don't encourage people to try and use their meds to get high, but, regarding the cream...

There really isn't a practical way to use that topical cream to get high. Definitely don't eat/inject/plug/snort it.

If you apply the cream liberally (or just as prescribed) an hour or two before doing opioids it might get enough ketamine and clonidine into your system to potentiate the opioids you're using, but this is very hit or miss.

Cleaning the area you plan on applying the cream to before putting it on also is probably worthwhile to maximize the transdermal effect.