Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/210mg) - first time - Horrible mdma experience

Roll60

Greenlighter
Pill - 210mg (possibly) - first time
So i had never taken mdma before, besides gumming it at a festival of which i felt no affects, and so really wanting to feel the effects of mdma, i made a stupid decision. I was at a rave with some mates and i decided to buy a pill off a random guy selling them at the rave. They were 'pink hello kitty pills' and i had no idea what was in them, i just assumed it was mainly mdma.
I then proceeded to drop half of the pill.
45 mins later i was feeling absolutely nothing. Stupidly, i made my second mistake, i dropped the other half. About 10 mins in, a grin appeared on my face and i suddenly felt an extreme wave of euphoria. Out of nowhere i just felt pure love for everyone around me. I ran over to my friend, told him i finally felt it and hugged him, then i started dancing.
Let the horror begin.
5 minutes later, i for some reason walked in to the smoking area (i dont remember why) and suddenly colours from the lights around me started getting very blurry and intense. Out of nowhere my heart started pounding rapidly and i felt all of a sudden extremely nauseous. Luckily, i bumped into my friend and i said to him 'i need to sit down'.
Immediately he pulled me over to the sofas in the smoking area and suddenly i felt like i was gonna die. There were no seats so i just sat down on the floor leaning against the sofa with my head in my hands and my heart pounding through my chest. My friends tapped me and i took my head out my hands. He was talking, but his words were flying at 1000mph. I literally couldn't understand him, it was like his words were whizzing past me.
Other people were asking me what i had taken, but all i heard was that word taken about 5 times in a second.
I suddenly started thinking about how i was going to be just a statistic in the ecstasy drug deaths. I thought i had taken a dodgy pill (I'll never know). I started thinking of my parents and my body dead in a newspaper as i started to shake and suddenly sweat like a pig. People around me were checking my heart pulse. This scared me even in more and nearly sent me into a full blown breakdown, i genuinely thought this was the end. Everything was moving rapidly and felt unreal, i was on the edge of losing conciousness completely. Luckily some mates found me and took care of me.
This lasted 10 mins, then after this i proceeded to have a great 2 more hours, i felt tingly, pure love, wanted to find all my mates and just felt content.
There wasnt really a comedown, but for the whole week after i was depressed.
I realise that this was most likely due to anxiety during the comeup as well as a potentially dodgy pill and too much mdma all at once. But i really want to roll again, but am scared for my life, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - i searched the pills online and it says they are 210mg of mdma on pill report.

substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it was horrible you took 2x a starting dose. Next time do not take more than 100 mg.

Edit: Now that I read I'll say more. You obviously had a panic attack as you hit the peak of the second half of free pill, but the ecstasy experience didn't sound horrible. Next time measure your dose by body weight of you can. 1-1.5 Ng/kg followed by 0.5-0.75 mg/kg 2-3 hours after first dose. If you can get pure mdma (usually referred to as Molly) and measure out your dose to put in gel caps that's the way to go. Get a full scale testing kit with the paper setup that allows you to test each cut dancesafe or eztest carries. You want pure mdma dosed right, which is hard to obtain on the spot. Your better off taking it with someone you can get close to without sexual pressure and just talking and enjoying one another's company or you can do it with a group of friends. You'll probably have a better experience that way then a party. Once you're more familiar with mdma you can go party with it

Last edited:
Hi, i wrote a long paragraph, but it deleted. Thanks for the reply and although in writing it may not seem that bad, as well as lasting only 10 mins, it was easily the worst experience in my life. It was like a panic attack x1000 and i had never had a panic attack. I also recall potentially passing out for 30 seconds while sitting down.
Anyway, next time i will test my substances, and i may have acquired 100mg of pure mdma for a rave tomorrow;)

OP PLEASE don't re-dose any substance if you don't feel anything after the first few minutes! It can be psychologically fatal. Glad to see you're okay though, and stay safe!

This highlights the importance of testing. Or at very least researching a pill before taking.
lucly for OP this was a safe mdma pill apparently. If it went the other way, look out....