L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

need advice on pregnancy odds

john912

Greenlighter
So stupidly I had sex with a girl without a condom, i guess i just assumed she was on the pill due to her not being worried about no condom. turns out she was not.

We had sex 3 times in one night. It was 2 days after she stopped bleeding from her period(so day 7 of her cycle) and i did not notice any discharge to indicate ovulation. Am i in pretty clear odds that shes not pregnant.? I also did not finish inside her at all and I pee'd inbetween each session.

Support her getting an appointment with her OBGYN to get a proper pregnancy test. Or, at the very least, invest in an OTC pregnancy test. I don't think anyone can give you more advice than that.

Pulling out or peening between sessions is no guarantee.

Yeah, there isn't much you can do but wait a few weeks and then get a pregnancy test.

The OTC ones are highly accurate and you can pick one up super cheap.

I bet this stress is going to get the lesson learned, right? Never, never assume that your partner is in charge of preventing a pregnancy. Or an STD. People mess up (even when on birth control), people sometimes even lie ( men saying they are infertile, women saying they are or are on the pill) and the methods themselves are not always foolproof. You have to be the one protecting YOU.

Planned Parenthood also has free pregnancy tests IIRC. As do many university and college wellness/health centers.