DMMA DMHA DMBA all illegal in Australia :( alternatives?

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hey blue light
I'm sure you are aware of the Australian government making DMMA, DMHA, DMBA illegal. Had some taken off me from the border force sadly, I was wondering if there are any other types of stimulants that provide as much energy and stimulation as these chemicals. I'm a cyclist so I was very disappointed when I found out I couldn't get it, as it's much more efficient at doing the jobs it's meant to do compared to caffeine which as a lot of nasty side effects for me. Any response would be much appreciated, don't tell me to buy premade workout powders I want the actual chemical name.

Australian government gave no reason why DMHA and DMBA should be made illegal, other than its a 'structural analog' to DMMA which we all know is a whole lotta bullshit.

Ergan

Hey blue light
I'm sure you are aware of the Australian government making DMMA, DMHA, DMBA illegal. Had some taken off me from the border force sadly, I was wondering if there are any other types of stimulants that provide as much energy and stimulation as these chemicals. I'm a cyclist so I was very disappointed when I found out I couldn't get it, as it's much more efficient at doing the jobs it's meant to do compared to caffeine which as a lot of nasty side effects for me. Any response would be much appreciated, don't tell me to buy premade workout powders I want the actual chemical name.

Australian government gave no reason why DMHA and DMBA should be made illegal, other than its a 'structural analog' to DMMA which we all know is a whole lotta bullshit.

Ergan

That's how it works in Aus and NZ, anything that works gets banned..

What about drugs related to modafonil? They seem to be decent from what I hear.

^ I'm sure that's strictly controlled over there as well. We can import personal quantities over here in the UK, though I think it's a bit of a grey area.

Tbh OP you'd probably be best trying some of the usual pre-workouts and see how you get on. Some can be pretty strong.