Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly (mdma) or meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiggyb

Greenlighter
I picked up a couple grams of Molly the other day and have since been pondering my roll. It all seemed great and awesome like any other roll I’ve done, however this time I didn’t sleep at all and was on go the next day at work and didn’t finally get tired until about 3pm, ( I had taken 100mg at 7pm the night before). That morning was rough and felt so out of it and almost passed out in the beginning of the day, but I didn’t keep myself hydrated as I should have that night, which may have been part of the problem. Also, my dick shriveled up to nothing and that’s never happened that bad before go where I couldn’t get it up! I definitely felt more speedy towards the end of the peak then past experiences and I’ve never stayed up so long on past rolls either. I don’t have a test kit to see how pure it is, but just curious to see if any of you had a guess of if it is crystal or some other speed, and if so, is it safe to take again at 100mg or should I try something smaller? The molly itself is very white, mostly powder with a few glass looking shards. It smelled sweet when I opened the baggy, but usually there’s some color to it.
Thanks for any advice you guys can give me!

Post a picture of your bag mate, doesn't sound like MDMA to me, since slight impurities cause the MDMA to be brown shards. All the MDMA that I've seen is in brown crystalline form.

there is no way for any of us to know just by looking at a bag. MDMA can be a number of different colors. ID threads are not allowed here either. Do yourself a favor and buy a full-spectrum test kit(s) if you plan on using unknown substances in the future.

Post a picture of your bag mate, doesn't sound like MDMA to me, since slight impurities cause the MDMA to be brown shards. All the MDMA that I've seen is in brown crystalline form.
Please don't post pics. We can't identify what you have just by looks or a description of the effects. The only ways to know are to either get a testkit or have your drugs lab tested

Also about your dick shriveling up, that's pretty normal for amphetamines like MDMA depending on the dose. Though that does not mean you have an amphetamine, just that it can happen with those as well

I'll leave this thread open for any other questions but we can't help you identify what drug you have (see here for an explanation why)

Yeah it could be so many different drugs. Without a test kit, the best answer is still just a guess.

Sounds like <<some drug>> to me, which can be fun. Pure mdma im able to sleep always, 100%, ever time. Eat too. Its easy. The ONE time i took a <<some>> combo pill was what you described. Up for a bit after the roll subsided. Weed helped. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so the drug ID continues, I'm closing this. epic, you've been here long enough to know you can't guess what substance it was

Status
Not open for further replies.