• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to smoke weed without getting caught

Vertigo010

Greenlighter
Title says all. Parents get real suspect when going outside.I do not have a bong or proper pipe so I just use rolling papers. How can I smoke without getting caught? The smoke smell gives it away relatively easy (the actual smell of the substance is not very strong compared to others). I would try smoking in the bathroom but I really do not know how i would do it without the smell sticking to the walls or something. I do not own my own car. Any input is good, thankyou

do not smoke in the bathroom, the more you try to hide it in extreme ways the more likely you will get caught. Just go take a walk to a nearby park when you want to go for a smoke, or just say you're going on your "daily walk" or whatever. Wear a coat that you can take off to get rid of the smell more easily.

It used to be equally inconvenient for me and used to just go for edibles when I was home :)

I'm gonna add in that they probably already know. Don't know many people that successfully hide weed smell

I'm gonna add in that they probably already know. Don't know many people that successfully hide weed smell

...yeaaahhh they always find out in the end lol

also its counterproductive to just be going around like crazy trying to hide it so either find the best time of day to smoke or just wait till you can move out/not have to lie about it (just my opinion, weed's supposed to be relaxing, social and fun)

I do agree do it outside not in your house. Don't have any experience hiding weed smell so can't help you there. Never been a weed guy.

Vaporizer smells way, way less. Also better for your lungs and requires a smaller amount, so its a win/win situation to get one in my opinion

s-l300.jpg

Blunt Effects concentrated air freshener.

Google it.

Forgot about those jibult, but he lives with his parents and if I remember correctly those suckers will near suffocate you with smell. Not really inconspicuous

Smoke outside, spray once in front of you, walk through cloud, walk back home.

I think "suffocate with the smell" has too much of a negative connotation. Some smells are stronger than others, but they were never so strong that they were overpowering or unpleasant for me.

I recommend nag champa (like the incense), baby powder/vanilla and gardenia. Gardenia for the bathroon, nag champa for the bedroom, baby powder/vanilla for the car, and it got to the point where I use these air fresheners even when I'm not smoking because they're so effective. The only one I wouldn't ever buy again is Chocolate Thunder. That shit smelled like a wet dog, man, swear to God it did.

So some of them aren't as intense. I think it was a cherry one I had. A buddy had smoked a foily in my truck. Dope was rank so picked one up sprayed it once and about choked, drove home with the windows down. Might have to give them another chance then.

My man, you gotta open the windows or something.

You choked because you inhaled the spray... like, you didn't smell it, you straight up put it into your body.

Lol, that shit is like mace in a sealed car. I stand corrected, man, in that situation you're basically gassing yourself, lmao.

I think the first time someone used that around me I was driving with the windows up and the AC or the heat directed the mist right into my god damn eyes. I actually had to pull over and wait a few minutes to recover.

Once you learn how to handle this shit safely, though, there's no better air freshener that lasts longer than this brand, and if anybody thinks there is feel free to shoot me a PM cuz I wanna try it out.

Go for a run or go to the gym. Smoke. Body spray and fresh air. All is good.

Also got some stuff from a little Arab corner shop in st louis one time stuff almost made you gag in open air. Never again. I will give the blunt effects another chance though

When I lived with my parents I would open the window, stick towels around the door and hope the wind doesn't backfire my hits.

I would take hits from a pipe and exhale out of a toilet paper roll with a dryer sheet attached; you'd be surprised how well this works. However, the smell from a lit bowl or joint will be enough to let others know you're smoking weed.

I used to smoke joints in the bathroom with the shower running.. Turn the fan on and blow through a spoof (see: toilet paper roll w/ a few dryer sheets shoved in it, works very well as said above). I'm sure my parents knew, but the steam from the shower and fan and spoof worked well enough to not have them harass me. Otherwise I would just stick my head out the window and smoke that way, my room was upstairs and away from theirs.

It helps that I had a dog I could always take for a walk and was a pretty active runner so I could always use those excuses too.

LOL, this thread brings back memories. In my opinion it's not possible, and if your parents have a problem with you smoking it's probably best to not smoke while you live in their house. I say this as an adult obviously, I did smoke while I lived with my parents and they never explicitly said anything but in retrospect it was just so obvious. I was a pretty reclusive and lazy child so just saying I was going out for a walk when I never usually walked unless I had to was obviously super suspicious already. Add that to the coming back after 10 minutes stinking of weed... The majority of young weed smokers just don't realise how much that smell sticks to you. Short of spending a good few hours outside for the smell to dissipate, it's always going to be noticeable to non-smokers, unless they are genuinely so naive they don't know what weed smells like. So yeah OP, sorry, but it's not possible. Wait until you're older. ;)

It may be difficult to SMOKE weed without them knowing. Although if you go into the bathroom to take a shit and take your few hits while blowing them into the fan (make sure it vents outside, almost all do, they're supposed to) there's virtually no smell. With a vaporizer it's way easier to hide. I just blow the vapor into my room and it dissipates so much there's nothing to smell.

Cigarettes cover up the weed smell pretty damn well, though in this situation it doesn't sound too feasible. When I lived with my folks, I had to get them to accept that I was a cig smoker so that I could go outside frequently and "have a smoke."

Otherwise, as others said it's generally a good idea to respect the rules of the house. Treat it as a novelty for now and smoke when you're away from home, and when you get out on your own you can smoke to your heart's content. The rules may suck, but so long as someone else is taking care of you, you're pretty much beholden to them unless you want to strain your relationships even more.

Try ONA gel. If it's good enough for growers as a belt and braces sort of thing it's good enough for smokers.