• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to smoke weed without getting caught

vape pen, preloaded cartridges.

This is a good one too, but I doubt OP is going to get a hold of these cartridges if they don't even have a pipe.

However, if you do have the ability to get one OP, then do so. I've used them and they carry a light scent that can easily be masked. Someone close to me has vaped oil carts in their college class and no one noticed.

I always found that products like the "aromatic" sprays posted above leave wherever you're at smelling like pot AND whatever scent you chose.

vape pen, preloaded cartridges.

MM last year I had a THC vape liquid. Used to just hit on that in the office (we were allowed to vape in the office). Just smelt like blueberry if you got close enough to the vape smoke.

Love how everyone id using this thread to reminisce. Wonder how old the OP actually is lol.

I always found that products like the "aromatic" sprays posted above leave wherever you're at smelling like pot AND whatever scent you chose.

You've never tried the brand listed then.

That shit eliminates all other odors for days (literally fucking days) if you use it in a closed-off room. People don't believe it 'till they smell it, though, so do you. I'm just tryin' to problem-solve here.

You've never tried the brand listed then.

That shit eliminates all other odors for days (literally fucking days) if you use it in a closed-off room. People don't believe it 'till they smell it, though, so do you. I'm just tryin' to problem-solve here.

I have, actually, used to work in a shop that sold it.

I have, actually, used to work in a shop that sold it.

I don't really know a "nice" way to say it so I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there that I think you're wrong.

The only times I can smell tree over Blunt Power/Effects/Styles is when I continue to smoke after spraying. The stuff's never failed to cover up the scent of past use, which is what I thought this thread was about when I read the OP.

I don't really know a "nice" way to say it so I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there that I think you're wrong.

The only times I can smell tree over Blunt Power/Effects/Styles is when I continue to smoke after spraying. The stuff's never failed to cover up the scent of past use, which is what I thought this thread was about when I read the OP.

You have stock in this shit? Aside from kids living their parents, I'm not sure most people care too much.

You have stock in this shit? Aside from kids living their parents, I'm not sure most people care too much.

It's funny how people who don't care too much feel the need to post their opinion anyways.

No, I don't have stock in this. I grew up using it for the same reasons OP is looking for advice, and I'm pretty sure he's a kid living with at least one parent.

Unless you were trying to insinuate? If that's the case, just suck it up and say what's on your mind, you grown man, you.

It’s probably already been said but exhale through a paper towel roll filled with 8-10 fabric softener sheets, use a dime to cap your bowl before you finish inhaling to avoid smoke rising from the bowl, run a fan preferably facing out the window to dissipate the smell and lastly, use fabreeze or incense.

Lol thread from the dead...my bad