Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Adderall - Experienced - I Snorted My Adderall This Morning 10 mg

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
Yes, there are obviously downsides to regularly snorting something..... And I don't plan to. However, I've tried this a few times. Primarily before I got a script. After I did, I've taken it as prescribed for the most part..... aside from having taken an extra on occasion to increase the duration. I'm on 10 mg, so I may need to get a dose increase soon as I do better with a higher dose (e.g. 15 mg or so). Not sure how to address this as I don't wish to come off as drug seeking.

I had a few pills left (e.g. running out a few days early), so I wanted to increase the potency a bit. So, I tried snorting again. It has been a couple years since I snorted anything actually.

T-0: I prepared a line of around 3 mg in the bathroom to start before I showered. I snorted it with a 20 dollar bill. The effects kicked in shortly thereafter. Yes, I felt something from the 3 milligrams.

T 10 mins: effects slightly stronger while showering. Felt increased heart rate but subtle

T 30 mins: I prepared another line of around 3.5 mgs or so. As I was snorting it in the bathroom, unfortunately my line got wet and I just ate the powder instead. However, I made another line and snorted it with the remaining part of the pill.

T 40 mins: The last line I did hit hard. Felt like more than 10 mg for sure. Not crazy strong but stronger than 10 mg.

T 1 hr 30 mins: Stronger peak like effects, much different than the usual 10 mg. Felt rather tweaked out actually. Not crazily so but noticeable. The snorting definitely increased the effects.

T 2 hr: The effects were peaking but more wired and less euphoric. Yet stronger than the usual dose.

T 5 hr: The dose began to wear off, which was more of a rapid progression than usual. I kind of crashed a bit and slept for a couple hours from around Y 5:30 to T 7:30.

All in all snorting increased the potency significantly but not the duration. I would do it again, but it's not something I would do often.

substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
roacode_nasal
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. When I do Adderall, I like to do a base of eating it and then snort some. If I only snort it I don't like the high as much.

I take Ritalin and I too prefer to snort it. The effect is shorter but the potency is higher and produces a rush than is not in oral take