• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is it good or bad to be going alot to the same guy?

max_

Bluelighter
Is it good or bad to be visiting your source two .. three times a week? I'm not talking about harm reduction I'm talking about the guy will he start taking advantage or will he like me better if i always go to him?
This is coke by the way

In my experience if youre a good customer you're a lot less likely to get screwed over. If a bags short tell him bout it if it's shit tell him about it, and hold him accountable. And it's always good to have backups

yeh i have backups except this guy's got the shit if you know what i mean

I know what you mean, I used to get fishcale all the time. Dudes in prison now though. Glad I got out before he got popped

IME, it's a good thing. Means he's reliable and as said before, if anything is wrong with the 'product' at any point, tell him.

If you have a source that is trusted, safe, and easily accessible, there is absolutely nothing wrong with going to them only. Hell, I would honestly pay a slight premium for those traits in a connect.

Reliability and safety are benefits that shouldn't be taken for granted in this culture.

I have gone to the same middleman for 5+ years, theyre reliable and trustworthy. The only problem is their supply is somewhat inconsistent and the people they get from are kinda flakey but they always have their ear to the wall for new connects and products.

I’m appreciative of them because i don’t have to go out and find connects for this shit. They never overcharge, sometimes they’ll get get a good deal and pass the savings along, and if something is wrong with the product they will make up for it.

The only problem with one connect is that if something happens to them or they just can’t get anything for some reason you are kinda fucked.