• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Vent about the game you are playing,ver:rage quit and use a cheat code

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I had the bright idea to make a thread about games where you get so fucking upset over, like getting stuck on a quest and can't seem to get past it, or getting 0wned in a pvp setting.
Whatever the case may be, i would love to hear about it!

I am going to start this off, so i have been playing a cool game called crusaders of light on my mobile phone,and everything is going good until I hear about this new release coming up, well most players would be excited,not me. The thing that fucks me up is that you will be able to play this game on a computer(and its really like world of warcraft),so you can use 10x skills,kind of like how you can on WoW, well me, i do not own a computer, and play this game on my phone, and can only use 5x skills at a time, so now me being a healer mage is useless because now dps mages can use heals(via computer)! Meaning they have their 5x dps skills, and now can use 5x healing skills! Wtf! I mean cool for them, not me. I like the 5 skill set up on my phone because my right thumb does most of the work, and i have gotten pretty good at my healing skills, now its totally fucking useless.

Just fucking sucks, now raids and pvp groups wont need healers because the dps mage will be able to use heals.
Fuck

So lets hear about you?

Leftdownrightup ltrigger rtrigger abcd

man, that does suck

when I played games more often, it used to really heat my balls when they updated and changed a particular characters skills / ability.

The one game that used to really piss me off was ECCO

121112-ecco-title.gif

About 15 minutes into the game there is a part my 10 year old self just couldn't figure out. I spent hours trying to figure it out before giving up on it. This was before the internet so I couldn't just go look up how to get by this part. It was fucking annoying.

Lately, I just play DOTA 2 or NHL 17 (I hear '18 sucks). No real complaints with those, other than I suck @ DOTA 2.

Lol Jah ,that game pissed me off too, i couldn't understand what the fuck I was supposed to do except bump into walls.
Atleast when you were the dolphin in DonkeyKong you got to collect bannanas.

I never got into DOTA, i played a lot of League of Legends, before my life went fucking downhill. I was the type of guy that would have new characters and skins and when i looked up I would be sitting in a mc donalds with a cup of water because that was the only thing I could afford.

hqdefault.jpg

^Reminds me of this on the teenage turtles NES game. Fucking solid! I was never a massive gamer so my desire to complete it never really > my desire to just not bother and go outside/do something else. As such it just served as years of intermittent disappointment.

Usually resulting in the classic throw your remote controller off the wall and instantly regret it/maybe break it/get a bollocking technique.

I far prefer playing classic games on emulators, because then you can just save wherever. I'd rather breeze through than go three hours back to the nearest save point.

I rage quit Xbox when a system update wiped out all my saved games and I didn't have any backed up on cloud. Now it just sits as a 400 dollar piece if furniture

Cool thread D's :)

Fuck I used to get pissed when

DQmUZjmywdFR3NsSK7PPTwfSSPXqg34SCtQMQ91jyMyz82V

But not as mad as when I would get far in a game and die and get pissed, only to remember I hadn't saved my progress either, so I would get even MORE enraged like in
BigPoe03_Large.jpg

Bought Orcs Must Die: 2 on the PC the other day and realized the global high scores had people that obviously edited their game to get there... (one guy's score was 2,147,483,647 which if anyone if familiar with hex editing is the maximum possible positive value for a 32-bit integer)

Opened up CE, dicked around with some variables and found myself in the top 500 on the high scores for a specific level within a few hours of gameplay. Now I'm raging at myself for wasting my time to explore that avenue and in a way ruin the game for myself. I just decided to start a whole new save. :/