• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Marijuana / ALOT) - Moderate - 12 Hours of 420 + A Funny Story!

~kira~

Bluelighter
I started smoking when I was about 17 years old. About 7 years ago when I was 19 I had wanted to smoke for 24 hours straight on April 20th (420) I had to work, but I was able to at least smoke from 4:20PM to 4:20 AM. This is the experience / experiment So I worked at a gas station during this point in my life, on this particular day there was a good bit of people coming in to get munchies, you could almost pick apart the stoners, from regular customers. Most people were pretty nice, and it put me in a great mood. I was off of work by 4pm and rushed home. I mean I floored it to my house. I couldn't miss the 420PM start time. If I missed it, it would have been a regular day, and nothing special. SO I did make it home, I walked in the house and ran upstairs, told my parents I had to go start 420 off the right way. They laughed lol. 4:18PM. I was upstairs and had my gravity bong out. It was a simple bong made out of a water bottle from my work and a large glass of water. The thing had been used so many times. But it did get the job done. I pulled that out and at 420 I took a huge hit until I couldn't breathe in anymore, I held that until the clock said 4:21. I had exhaled. I felt amazing. I had been a chronic smoker for a while so it didn't really hit me that hard. I went downstairs to eat some food. I did buy stuff from my work, but I was saving that for later. My parents were totally cool with smoking, as they used to do it. They told me I could roll a few weed cigs with there cig machine maker thing but I told them nah. A bit later I went upstairs and tried rolling a small blunt. Didn't work. A monkey could have done a better job. I went downstairs laughing telling my parents I needed there cig maker indeed cause I sucked at rolling. lol. They let me use it, and we all went out front and enjoyed them. Not to much exciting happend until about 9 or 10 PM. I was pretty high, barely comprehending anything. My stepbro asked if I wanted to come wrestle with him (he was a professional wrestler (like on tv, but he wasn't on tv) and he taught me the tricks to wrestling, so I was like sure lets do it! I'm pretty sure I won, but who the fuck knows, not me. At least not on that day! It did take a lot out of me though.Around midnight I went upstairs and took a few big hits of the gravity bong. I had been smoking from that and a small bowl since 4PM, in about 10-20 minute increments. Physically I felt like my face was drooping, probably because it was. I felt like a zombie, like I hadn't slept in days. Mentally I was exhausted as well, but very peaceful feeling. I think I could have passed out at any time with no issues, no matter what I was doing. THEN... the night changed. Still around midnight my stepbro came upstairs and asked if I wanted to go to the local gas station to grab some food. He made fun of me for smoking. He isn't a weed friendly person, but he said we gotta get your munchies! So we walked over. Its about a 5 minute walk. As we walked one of our neighbors was having a movie night outside with a projector on the side of there house. There was about 15-20 people. As we past, us being our 19 year old immature selves started hatching a plan. We turned to Drake and Josh...

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a fun experience, thanks for sharing. :)

Sounds like a fun experience, thanks for sharing. :)

It was quite the experience for sure. Lol. It wasn't my first time smoking, but the overall events made it very memorable and enjoyable :p